059

Ariana POV

"Oh hey Juicy" she said to me.

I wanted to say bye but I got my baby in my hand if she say anything smart best believe imma beat that hoe with my baby in my hand. But I'm not that type of parent.

"Hey girl how u been?? That's good ion care" I said feeding my baby.

"Umm okay. Cute baby by the way. You and Bibby actually made a cute child" she said walking to the couch to get her jacket and she smirked at me.

"Oh no she didn't" Tae said.

"Wait bitch what u said??" I said putting yosohn back in his seat.

"No stop" Trouble said putting the flat irons down and her and Tae ran over to me to hold me back.

"Nah bitch cuz u know this not fucking Bib baby hoe dont play with me bitch" I said.

"Calm ur tits bitch it's okay to fuck ur nigga homie and tell him that the baby his child" she said.

"Okay cuz bitch now u done pissed me off" Trouble said then Tae tried to hold her back then I ran to that hoe and punched her in the face and I pulled that bitch to the floor and started beating her shit off then I felt myself getting pulled off her.

"ARIANA!" I heard Trouble and Tae yell out.

I opened my eyes and seen Tae and Trouble standing in front of me.

"What??" I said.

"Hoe u went blank when rubi ass was in here" Trouble said.

Shit I thought I actually jumped on that hoe.

"Where she go?" I asked.

"Ion know but when u confronted her about the bib baby thing she left then u went blank" Trouble said.

"Damn" I said kissing yosohn lips. "Hey papa".

My phone started to ring and I answered the FaceTime.

"What u want??" I said not looking the name.

"Bitch come get me" I heard Gully ass say and I looked at the screen.

"Why what happen??" I said. "Nigga school not over yet".

"I just fought Tye and her stupid ass bestfriend" she said.

"Wait why??" I asked.

"Cuz that hoe bestfriend disrespected me and I shut her ass down and Tye ain't say shit so I whooped that hoe ass too ion give no fuck if u my niece or not" Gully said fixing her hair.

"Wait huh. Why the hell u fighting ur niece" I asked.

"Bitch I can't whoop that hoe ass with a belt so I beat that bitch Iike she a bitch in the motherfucking school Periodt. U not finna sit here and try to defend this bitch WHO WASNT EVEN WITH YO AHH WHEN U LOST UR VIRGINITY OR HAD UR-" she said then stopped. "Just come get me please".

"Had her what??" I asked.

"Her period" she said fast and started patting her weave.

One thing about our family is when we lie we automatically scratch or Pat our head.

I know this bitch lying.

"Ight I'm coming" I said and she hung up.

"Where u going??" Tae and Trouble asked.

"To pick Gully up apparently her, Tye and Tye bestfriend got into a fight" I said then.

Next thing u know Trouble got a phone call.