Chapter 15- I Wanted Peace And Lee min hoo

The next day I wake up well and properly rested. Whoever made this bed is a genius. It felt like I was sleeping on clouds. But for some reason Amelia does not share the same opinion with me. She looks grumpy.

"You are a terrible bed mate", she grumbles, "who are you fighting in your sleep? Throwing your legs and hands everywhere", then she stomps out of the room still grumbling.

Who would have thought, me a restless sleeper. Hmmm.

We have breakfast with the Adetoyes at the resort's cafe where I have my fill on every breakfasty breakfast I can eat.

"I could live here for the rest of my life", Richard says tapping his stomach.

"Everything is so good", Tobi concurs leaning into his chair.

"And expensive, too expensive", Mr Adetoye grumbles staring at the bill the waiter just provided.

"Which is why it's a good thing we are getting a discount", Mrs Adetoye taps him on the back lightly though her face falls for a second. She must be the spender in the relationship.

"Thank God for that discount because I know uncle will have never let me eat this much if he was paying full price", Richard says.

The look Mr Adetoye gives him makes me think he would love to exchange Richard for the food rather than his money.

"OK so we have a beach not far from here, a pool, a spa, there is even a water park close by and some other options", Mrs Adetoye reads from a pamphlet.

"But before any of this. I promised my friend, the resort owner a visit".

"How about you and daddy visit the guy while us kids figure out which spot to hit first", Tobi tells his mother.

"Oluwatobi you are not........."

"Let them go. We don't have to force them to accompany us on our visits", Mr Adetoye interrupts her.

"I'd like to accompany you. I want to meet the owner of this wonderful resort".

One of this days I'm going to ask stepmother what it feels like kissing someone's ass.

"Fine go ahead", Mrs Adetoye finally agrees though she doesn't look happy about it.

"Well on that note", Richard pushes himself away from the table and stands up, "we kids will take our leave now".

We all leave the cafe together, then Mr and Mrs Adetoye leave us with stepmother following them.

"So what first", Richard asks.

"I'm going back to the hut. I want to sleep", I say already leaving.

Richard grabs my hand before I can leave, "babe don't be like this. We have freedom to do whatever we want, without adult supervision in a place where everything is half off. Don't be a downer".

Tobi yanks my hand from Richard's,"let's go to the beach", he says already walking and dragging me with him.

I turn back to see a smiling Richard following us and Amelia sending me murderous glares.

"Leave me alone", I try to pull my hand out of his grip without success, "I can walk on my own".

The idiot completely ignores me!!!!

"We'll get to the hut first so we can change", he tells Richard over his shoulder.

What is doing this one!!!!!

"I'll scream rape", I threaten and he looks at me and smiles.

"Go ahead".

I'm not understanding, when did I sell my soul to the devil.

I continue trying to pull my hand out of his grip when the devils soul mate........I mean.......Amelia. Amelia walks up to us.

"How was your night Tobi?", she asks all smiles.

"Fine".

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yes"

"Did......."

"Amelia!! Darling!", Richard interrupts, throwing his arm around her, "have you heard?".

"Heard what?", Amelia frowns confused.

"......", Richard frowns, "hold on let me think of a perfect lie", then he proceeds to drag her forward while Amelia struggles against him.

"Leave me alone na", I beg.

"OK", and he actually lets go of my hand. Miracles do happen!!!!

"We are already at the hut".

Forget what I said. Miracles are for the gullible.

"I'll see you in a few minutes", and he winks at me like a pervert.

"Tobi wait! Tobi!", Amelia yanks herself free from Richards grasp and rushes to us but when she reaches us she stops seeming at loss of what to say.

Tobi pats her on the shoulder, "we'll see later".

"Yes, yes of course", she calls out to him as he walks into his hut, then suddenly whirling on me she screams, "you thief! How many times do I have to tell you to leave my man alone".

A minute of silence for the death of Amelia's self respect, then another minute to gather myself.

Cocking my head to the side I take on a bewildered look, "me? I'm sure you have me mistaken for someone else. Because last I checked he was holding my hand not the other way around".

"I'm warning you! Stay away from him!", with that she turns around and stomps into the hut.

Sighing I close my eyes and count to ten. Peace, that's all I wanted this holiday. A peaceful quiet holiday with my love- Lee min hoo. But that sadist fate has shown itself again.

"Wait till I get my hands on you", I mumble before walking into the hut.

Another update! Quick question. Who do you think you are in a relationship- the spender or the saver(the cheap one). I am proudly a saver😝.......well sometimes.