Chapter 080: Heartstrings Knot

Qin Mian guessed that it was a riding suit because the clothes on Lei Tie's body were not the ones he wore when going out, but a riding suit.

He took the wooden box and ran into the house. Not a while later, he dashed out again and dressed in a well-fitted white riding suit, thriving with heroism and dripping vigor. He stood in front of Lei Tie and said excitedly, "A-Tie, take me for a run first."

Lei Tie reached behind his back and handed Qin Mian another thing.

Qin Mian took it, "Isn't this something you weaved a few days ago? Is this a whip?" The whip was also brown. Although it was woven from tree bark, it was tanned to be very soft and exquisite. He looked at the wooden handle carefully and was not surprised to find a few familiar words engraved on it: Tie Gifts Wife.

He wanted to stare wide-eyed at Lei Tie but he could not help smiling.

That brilliant smiling expression made Lei Tie's mood sunny and cloudless.

"Like it?"

"Yes." Qin Mian all smiled.

Lei Tie mounted the horse and stretched out his hand.

Qin Mian handed him his hand. Lei Tie gently pulled him up and held his waist with his other hand. Qin Mian sat firmly in front of him.

"Jia!" Lei Tie's feet stepped on stirrups, clamped the horse's belly, and the black steed galloped.

The wind blew in the face mixed with the elegant fragrance of flowers made Qin Mian's mood fly. Taking advantage that they had not left the farm residence and no one was around, he turned his head and pecked at the man's side face before sitting upright and acting as if nothing had happened. Lei Tie hugged him tightly, kissed his earlobe softly, flicked the reins, and the horse galloped out of the gate.

Uncle Fu, who was chopping firewood at the entrance, felt a gust of wind passing by. When he looked up, he could only catch sight of the confident and leisurely back of the two people on horseback.

The villagers on the road heard the clatter of the horse's hooves from behind and gave way, watching the horse gallop by. A few young villagers' eyes were full of envy.

The steed ran around the village before running into the Leisurely Farm Residence. Lei Tie led the brown horse and once again took Qin Mian to urge the horses away from the farm residence.

When they came to the grain-sunning ground, Lei Tie stopped the horses and leaped down.

Qin Mian turned over and leaped down. Unable to hold himself back, he said, "Teach me now."

Lei Tie nodded, "Which do you like? The brown one is gentler."

Qin Mian was not a daring person, "The brown one then."

Lei Tie took the reins of the brown horse and taught him basic knowledge, "Before you mount the horse, you need to check whether the saddle and stirrups are firm. If it's loose, it'll be dangerous."

After carefully observing the saddle and stirrups, Qin Mian nodded to show that he had remembered.

"When you get on the horse, push your toes inward. Don't move too much to prevent the horse from being startled or refuses to be mounted..." Lei Tie said while demonstrating, "When dismounting, loosen your right foot first..."

Lei Chuntao and a girl dressed in purple similar to her age were going to dig wild vegetables with baskets in their hands. Upon seeing the people on the grain-sunning ground, they both stopped at the same time. They watched Lei Tie saying something to Qin Mian with his head lowered and then holding his waist to help him mount the horse.