Chapter 141: Lei Tie, You Mensao!

In the evening, the villagers gathered under the trees to enjoy the cool breeze as usual. First, they chatted about the coming autumn harvest. Then, they talked about the school in the village. Naturally, they talked about the people who built the school, Qin Mian and Lei Tie. They praised the couple, endlessly.

Zhao Sifa squatted at the side as he held a bowl, eating his dinner. When heard these words, the hatred in his heart that was hard to suppress, flared up. Why should he be looked down upon, while those two clay rabbits were respected by others? If he had succeeded in having Lei Tie take a concubine, he could use his cousin to control Lei Tie. So much so that even the property of the Lei Tie family might be his! It was such a pity that Lei Daqiang and Du Shi, those two oldies, were so useless that a good plan was wasted in vain.

The more he thought about it, the more intense his anger and hatred were, which kept stirring in his chest, making him uneasy. All of a sudden, the words ''autumn harvest'' flashed in his mind. His eyes drifted to the golden paddy fields outside the village, and a wonderful idea came to his mind. Since he couldn't do anything to Qin Mian and Lei Tie, then just let them lose a lot of money!

"Sifa, what are you thinking about? Your smile is so horrifying," asked Grandpa Jiang in suspicious, after coldly looking at him for a moment.

Zhao Sifa came to his senses and said in embarrassment, "Nothing, nothing. I'm going back to get a second helping."

Grandpa Jiang frowned; he always felt that Zhao Sifa was going to do something bad.

As Zhao Sifa hurried home, his back felt inexplicably cold. Assuming it was his illusion, he shook his head and strode into the house.

In Leisurely Farmhouse, Lei Tie, who was collecting the diapers dried on the clothes-drying pole, seamlessly withdrew his spiritual sense. With a gentle swing of his right hand, the ropes on the window lattice moved.

Not a while later, Uncle Fu and Aunt Fu came together. They felt puzzled because Eldest Master and Little Master seldom called them together at the same time.

"Greetings to Eldest Master. What is the order, Eldest Master?"

Lei Tie folded the diaper and put it in the basket. His voice was cold, "From now on, keep an eye on Zhao Sifa. This time, I want him driven out of Green Mountain Village."

Uncle Fu's expression turned strict. Zhao Sifa again! The matter of Zhao Sifa wanting to match his cousin to Lei Tie as a concubine somehow had leaked. Therefore, the servants of Leisurely Farmhouse all hated Zhao Sifa. However, the Eldest Master and Little Master had not indicated anything. As the servants, they did not dare to act rashly. This time, since Eldest Master gave the order, they could be at ease to do it—Zhao Sifa couldn't escape from their palms.

"Eldest Master can rest assured," said Uncle Fu in all seriousness.

When Uncle Fu returned to his residence, he summoned all the servants who had no work in hand and gave several orders. The servants all nodded while suppressing their excitement before they dispersed.

The dim light of the night gradually sunk.

When the whole village was quiet, Zhao Sifa crept out of bed with as little noise as possible. He covered his face with a black cloth, picked up a torch and flint, and quietly and sneakily went out toward the outside the village.

Zhou Sifa had no idea that since the day Lei Tie learned that Du Shi's idea of giving him(LT) a concubine originated from him(ZSF), Lei Tie had been watching him in secret, waiting for a perfect opportunity. Now, several dark shadows were following him without any sound.