Chapter 162: The End of Lei Xiangren and Zhao Shi

Lei Tie read, "There are a total of 30 chickens and ducks in a cage. Each chicken is 4 Wen and each duck is 2 Wen. If you sell all the chickens and ducks, you will get 80 Wen. How many chickens and ducks are there respectively?"

Yuanyuan and Manman spread their fingers to count, but they discovered that there was nowhere to begin with.

Qin Mian relaxed and leaned back in his chair, smiling and glancing at Lei Tie, "Yuanyuan and Manman, your Old Dad is powerful! Ask him if you don't understand." It was a quadratic equation of two variables. He didn't believe that Lei Tie could solve it.

The corner of Lei Tie's mouth twitched almost imperceptibly and his eyes stared at his wife. His wife's smug appearance was too attractive.

Manman turned to Lei Tie for help with an expectant look, "Old Dad?"

Lei Tie lowered his head and looked at the trusting little boy. He remained silent as his ears turned red.

Qin Mian snickered so hard his shoulders unceasingly shook. After laughing enough, he turned around and urged with a pair of ridiculing eyes, "A-Tie, the son asked you, help them quickly. You are the most most amazing!"

Lei Tie sighed silently. The son only praised him once as the "most most amazing". How long did his wife have to remember it?

"Old Dad." Yuanyuan also urged him.

"A-Tie, you are their most powerful Old Dad." Qin Mian stood up, went in front of Lei Tie, and leaned on his shoulder as he looked at Lei Tie with a grin.

Lei Tie suddenly embraced his waist, turned his back to Yuanyuan and Manman, and kissed his wife fiercely, "Wife, you are more powerful than me."

Qin Mian smiled with satisfaction and squatted down in front of Yuanyuan and Manman. "Do you want Dad's help?"

The two little boys nodded.

Qin Mian announced the answer with a smile, "There are 10 chickens and 20 ducks. The calculation is right or wrong?"

Yuanyuan said, "10 chickens and 20 ducks are 30 in total."

Manman calculated very fast, "Each chicken is 4 Wen, 10 chickens are ten '4', so the total is 40. Isn't that right, Dad?"

"Each duck is 2 Wen, 20 ducks are twenty '2', so the total is 40." Yuanyuan affirmed, "40 plus 40 is 80."

Qin Mian nodded with appreciation, "Yes."

"How did Dad count?" Yuanyuan had a strong thirst for knowledge.

Qin Mian rubbed his head, "When you grow a little bigger, Dad will teach you." After he finished saying that, he still didn't forget to ask, "Is Old Dad powerful or Dad more powerful?"

Yuanyuan and Manman understood why he became like this today. They laughed and said in chorus, "Dad is more powerful."

"Hahaha! That's right." Qin Mian finally raised his eyebrows and gave Lei Tie a smug look.

"Wife, how did you count it?" Lei Tie was very curious. He guessed that there must be some way.

""

For him to be willing to learn, Qin Mian naturally was willing to teach. They educated Yuanyuan and Manman with a combination of ancient and modern education. Lei Tie could also help him teach Yuanyuan and Manman after he learned. So, he pulled Lei Tie back to the table and wrote to him on the paper, "We use Օ and ∆ to stand in for the chickens and ducks. Look, Օ + ∆ = 30. Like so, Օ = 30 – ∆.... And then, like this.... understand?"

Lei Tie nodded with understanding.

Yuanyuan said with a deadpan face, "Hm, knowledge is boundless."

Qin Mian laughed despite himself. With the advantage of transmigration, he successfully got away.