Chapter 087: Advertising in Qingyun Academy

"Well then, this old man won't stand on ceremony." Uncle Fang cheerfully laughed, "It's noon, I should go home."

After Uncle Fang left, Qin Mian said, "A-Tie, let's pick some cherries and I'll make cherry juice and cherry jam for you to taste."

"I'll take the basket."

Lei Tie directly flew over to leave. His back looked confident and at ease without losing its might.

Qin Mian murmured jealously, "Acting so cool. Right, White Spot?"

"Awoo," White Spot cried out as it looked at him, very much like in agreement.

Qin Mian could not help but squat down and rub its head.

Lei Tie soon showed up with a basket.

Qin Mian held the basket while Lei Tie was responsible for picking cherries. No pesticide was sprayed on the fruit trees. Qin Mian picked a cherry and casually rubbed it on his clothes. After he dug out the pit, he was ready to eat it but was stopped by Lei Tie. Lei Tie took out a handkerchief from his bosom and carefully wiped Qin Mian's hands. Then he picked a cherry again and handed it to Qin Mian.

"You touched White Spot just now."

"Woo?" White Spot's ears drooped as it raised its head and looked at him with drooping eyelids.

Qin Mian laughed heartily and directly said, "It seems to despise you."

Lei Tie's insipid eyes swept over White Spot.

White Pot's ears erected again before it turned around in the other direction acting as if nothing had happened.

This made Qin Mian laugh again.

After they picked half a basket of cherries, they went home.

Making cherry juice was simple: washed the cherries clean, removed the stems and pits, and put them into the manual juicer. This juicer was invented by Qin Mian, which was similar to the noodle maker.

It was not difficult to make cherry jam. Similarly, washed the cherries, removed the stems and pits, cut them into pieces, and put them into a pot with water. Stirred and cooked with medium heat until the juice came out before turning the heat low when it was soft and mushy. Added sugar and cooked until it thickened. It tasted sweet and not oily, with excellent texture.

Qin Mian filled two small bowls and handed one to Lei Tie, "We should also build an icehouse. If we can keep summer fruit juice, jam, and canned fruit for winter, they will surely sell at a good price."

Lei Tie shook his head, "Take it slowly, or it will be offensively conspicuous. We aren't short of money."

"That's true." When Qin Mian was reminded like that, he realized that he was indeed advancing in rush. He said, "Listen to you."

Lei Tie took him into his embrace, "Wife, I have an idea. When the wine house is on the right track, buy a group of youngsters, and teach them kung fu. After one or two years of training, they will be able to take on an important task. At least, they can protect our home and business."

Qin Mian believed what he said was right, so he went closer and kissed him on the lips. He said, "Only you can think of that. I'm afraid that our business will grow bigger and bigger in the future. We really need to train our own people."

Lei Tie's lips still had the sweetness of the cherry jam that he couldn't help but stick the tip of his tongue in.

Lei Tie locked Qin Mian's arms and body with his arms and put him on the back of the settee, deepening the kiss.