Chapter 132: Twin Sons

It was unknown how much time had passed when Qin Mian slowly regained consciousness and sat up with his head in his arms. He was a little dizzy after receiving more information about the space.

It turned out that the original owner of the ring was an artificer. This ring was made by him. The magical space in the ring was far more than a mobile warehouse, a mobile manor, and a "nourishing decoction". After dripping blood onto the ring to establish ownership, the space only had these common functions. When the owner of the space had an offspring, the space would upgrade and truly recognize its owner. The person that the artificer loved was also a man – an alchemist. For the sake of having a joint love crystallization, the alchemist worked hard for many years to cultivate a "Union Flower" that could give birth to their offspring. From the moment when Qin Mian and Lei Tie bound their heartstrings together, the Union Flower was able to receive their joint bloodline and truly began to grow. As for why it fell into the hands of "White Spot" in the end, it was unknown.

The former space had very weak spiritual Qi; cultivating in the space could not even compare with cultivating in the deep mountains. But now, the whole space was full of spiritual Qi. Not only that, but the quadrangle courtyard also changed from one section to three sections, and the hidden pill pharmacy, spiritual instrument room, and spiritual grass garden were all revealed. Moreover, the boundless spiritual Qi promoted the cultivation of Qin Mian and Lei Tie to a higher level.

Hearing the cry of a baby, Qin Mian thought of two children and quickly got up from the ground. Lei Tie also woke up at this time.

They flew and landed in front of the flower bed, and looked at the two giant flowers.

As before, the two babies lay on the center of the flowers with their little arms waving and little legs pedaling. Their small mouths pouted as they cried very loudly; their glistening tears rolled down like pearls, causing people's heart to soften.

Both men subconsciously reached out to hold them.

Qin Mian suddenly thought of one thing and stopped Lei Tie in time, "A-Tie, we have to wash our hands first. I'll get the clothes."

He quickly took two bath towels made of pure cotton. It was so soft and very suitable for swaddling clothes.

Seeing him return, Lei Tie said in a rare impatient tone, "Wife, quickly look. They look like us."

Qin Mian's heart jolted, "Really? Wait a bit, I'll wrap them with bath towels first to avoid catching a cold."

He moved the baby to the side and spread the towel on the center. Then, he picked up the baby and put it on the towel. After wrapping the baby, he put an arm under the baby's neck while the other arm held the baby's small butt and gently held the baby up. Strangely, as soon as he held the baby, the baby stopped crying and looked at him with big black eyes opened wide.

Qin Mian carefully looked at the baby's facial features and inwardly expressed his surprise. The little guy was not like the common yellow monkey-like newborn baby. Instead, he was fair and delicate, like carved pink jade. The little guy's forehead, eyebrows, and eyes resembled Lei Tie, while his nose, mouth, and chin resembled him (QM). On the baby's left shoulder was a dark red birthmark the size of a fingernail and in the shape of a five-petaled flower.

"Hehe, they truly look like us!" Qin Mian was overjoyed, "So cute!"

He couldn't help but kiss the baby on the forehead. Another little baby's cry suddenly turned loud. He turned his head and looked over. That stupid Lei Tie had his hands under the baby's armpit and held the baby in the air. The baby's bones were very soft and the neck was not strong, so the head involuntarily drooped. Of course, he would cry bitterly.