Save Henry

As Pan came down from his high in the air, the four adults were doing everything in their power to try and wake Henry here and now. They were urging him awake, but nothing they did goaded any response from the unconscious boy. He was, thankfully, breathing, but for how long was the different question they did not want to answer.

Pan floated down, and Emma looked over at him and demanded, "What the hell did you do to him?!"

"Oh, I didn't do anything, Emma," Pan laughed, touching down to the rock. "It's was Henry. He offered me his heart of his own free will."

Emma stood and unsheathed her sword, standing in front of Pan with a dangerous look in her eyes. "I'm gonna take it back from you," she said, and went to lunge at him with her blade.

However, before she could, he disappeared into thin air, reappearing behind her, and taking Pandora's Box from the rock. "I don't think you have it in you," he taunted, startling Emma. "Rumplestiltskin didn't. Why should you?"

"Where is he?" Y/n asked, sitting up from Henry's side.

"What did you do?" Neal added on, his father's disappearance concerning as he stood up and approached Pan at Emma's side.

"Well, he's right in this box," Pan said, tossing the box from one hand to the other. "Safe and sound and out of the way. Unfortunately for you, he can't hurt me anymore. Neither can you."

"Really?" Emma said, and slashed at his arm with her cutlass. His skin broke at her blade's touch, and she asked, "How did that feel?"

"Like a tickle," he breathed out, and the power once again started surging from him. They backed up as he rose into the air, giving them a sinister grin before flying out of Skull Rock.

Emma watched as he left, angered, before turning back to Regina and Y/n, who were still at Henry's side. "How is he?" she asked.

As Emma ran back to Henry's side, Regina ignored her question as she held onto Henry's hand and said, "You're gonna be all right, Henry. We're gonna get you home." Y/n gave her a glance as her hand gently ran through Henry's hair before putting it on his forehead, brushing his bangs back. Regina settled herself beside Henry and put her hands over him, prompting Y/n to remove hers as Regina began casting a spell over Henry's body, the shimmering magic encasing him. "This preservation spell can keep him in this condition for a while longer. Buy us time to get to Pan."

Emma stood up as Y/n looked to Neal and asked, "You were a Lost Boy once, Neal. Do you have any idea where he could've gone?"

Neal stammered for a few moments, his worry overcoming his ability to speak until he said, "I know where he lived. His compound. But..."

"Well, that's idiotic. We all know that," Regina claimed from Henry's side. "You think he's stupid enough to go back? You're useless."

"Okay, enough," Emma put a stop to her insults.

"Don't tell me what's enough! My son is dying!"

"Our son," Emma reminded her, speaking gently. "So, yes, I know how you feel."

"You have no idea what I feel," Regina claimed, and looked up at Emma in fury, Henry's condition getting to her emotions. "You have your parents. You have this..." Gesturing to Neal, who had walked away in anguish, she paused. "...person. You have your sister. You have everything, and yet you claim to know what I feel??" Regina's eyes filled with tears as her voice shook, saying, "All I have is Henry. And I'm not about to lose him because he is everything."

Y/n gave Emma a look before standing up, allowing Emma to take her place and kneel in front of Regina as she spoke softly. "You're right. I don't know what you feel. So, what do you wanna do? You wanna run the show? Run it. How do we save Henry?"