10|Aftermath

Quote:

I was once the eye of the beholder but times change and I'm simply now someone from his past he sees everyday in the present.

-the author

EDITED

Audrey POV

"Then stop talking." He huffed.

"Fine I'll stop answering!" I whine lowly.

"Fine."

A few minutes later my thoughts ran wild and ended up scaring my drowsiness. I'm bored.

"Silas?"

Silence.

"Silas?"

Silence.

"Siillaaass!"

"What!"

"Hi." I giggle.

"That's it?"

"Yup."

"I'm bored. Entertain me minion!" I sigh my head tucked in his neck.

"Why should I-"

I rubbed my nose on his neck, "Because I'm bored."

I hear him hale and exhale loudly -as if trying not to snap- and he mutters something incoherently.

"Go to sleep." He mumbled under his breath as he opens his car door and placing me on the seat. I snuggle deeper into the seat and reply. "I don't wanna!"

"Too bad Audrey."

He attempts to buckle me up and grunts as he misses. His jaw clenches and un-clenches. His eyes avoid my gaze as he quietly mutters a few cursers. His eyebrows furrow and his mouth is turned into a frown.

I poke him with my pointer finger. He turns his head and stares into my eyes as if saying what. I stare back at the poop colored eyes. But they where a pretty poop color.

"Gelax man."

I take the seatbelt from his warm hands and buckle myself up. After hearing the click I stare at him expectantly.

"Sooo..."

* ** ** *

"Audy, wake up you have school in 30 minutes!" Shrilled my sister as she knocked repeatedly on the door.

Ow.

God I feel my head pounding harder than DJ Snake's beats. I open my eyes, wait, I attempt to open my eyes. The sun hits me squared in the face. I quickly duck under the duvet as my headache worsens.

I remember a bit of yesterday and shake my head. Who has parties on a Wednesday night? I hear a knock once more along with my name being shrieked by Andrea.

"Audrey!"

God woman can't you have a quieter voice!

*

I shower trying to wash out the smell of alcohol and God knows what else and dress in plain skinny jeans and a plaid button down.

I lay my hair down as it air dries and walk out of my room to the dinning table.

As usual my dad sits next to Andrea who's on the phone completely ignoring my presence.

"Good morning."

Andrea smiles and nods before going back on the phone. While my dad coughs in acknowledgement.

We eat in silence until it's time for me to actually go to school.