BONUS CHAPTER

NadiaxScott THE BOOK!!!! GO CHECK IT OUT!

ITS FUNNY AND...UH, SCOTTS IN IT!!

IF YOURE LUCKY THERE MIGHT BE ANOTHER BONUS, DEPENDING ON HOW THIS ONE GOES.;)

FOUR AND A HALF YEARS LATER

Silas POV

"Audrey I don't understand why we have to keep housing him." I frown crossing my arms eyeing the lump form on my couch.

"He's our friend. He's family. It wouldn't be right if we didn't offer him a place to crash." Her grey eyes shined with amusement and warmth. Audrey placed her tiny slender hands on my chest smoothing out my shirt. My arms wrap around her small waist and I pull her closer.

"But he's an annoying piece of shit-"

"No he is Scott. And he will stay as long as he wants."

"He will stay as long as he isn't being an annoying ass." I peck her pouty lips, aiming to deepen the kiss but before I could a soft object hits the back of my head. I lean away cursing softly as Audrey giggled at my expression.

"Scott you little fucker!" I unwrap my arms around Audrey ready to attack the wide eyed blonde.

"Girly! Control your boyfreind he's being mean again!" Scott screeched as I edged closer.

Small arms wrap around my waist tugging me close. I look down to find Audrey clinging to me snuggling close to my chest.
All the anger I felt slowly diminishes as the little shortie had me wrapped around her finger.

"You're lucky Audrey was here to save your ass." I grumble pulling her closer completely enveloping her in a hug.

"Yeah well fuck you too." Scott grunted shooting daggers at me.

"What happened Scott. You came here so sad." Audrey asked from my chest.

"I had a fight with Nadia. She kicked me out of her apartment. I knew you would be with Silas at his place so I came here instead of yours." Scott sighed troubled sitting up my couch.

"You crashed our date night." I informed him ignoring the small smack Audrey gave me on my chest.

"Silas! Scott I'm so sorry to hear that. Are you ok? How was Nadia when you left." Audrey frowned worried. I on the other hand resisted the urge to scoff.

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just worried about Nadia."

"What were you guys arguing about if you don't mind me asking."

Scott plays with the end of the blanket a few seconds tugging the small strings bfore answering.

"We were planning on moving in together." Silence soon followed and Audrey squirmed out of my embrace.

"Oh Scott everything well fall into place, don't worry." Audrey sat next to him comforting the blonde.

I cross my arms staring at the pair. I reach towards the couch next to me and grab the leather jacket and through it at Scott's face.

"Go get your girl. Nothing stopped you in highschool why would it now. Just don't fuck up."

Scott's expression turned from annoyed to one of fierce determination. He grabs his jacket stands up nearly stumbling on his feet and literally runs to the front door.

"How do you do that." A soft voice awes.

I retract my gaze from the door to the pretty grey orbs of hers. "Its a guy thing." I hold my arms open wanting her snuggled up against me.