Epilogue

a/n

a/n

Hello darlings its the author! One more last adventure before we say goodbye.

*ATTENTION*

For those who voted, thank you.

Its been decided!

It'll be NADIA'S POV with Scott's here and there. I don't know maybe every third chapter it'll be Scott's! I'll think about it.

Audrey's POV

"Hey let's get this show on the road!" Scott clapped pointing in one direction. His graduation gown swaying back and forth as he continually moved.

The four of us headed down the rental's hallway leading to the huge crowded room.

Whispers and muffled voices rang thick in the air.

"I never got to tell you how beautiful you look right now." warm breath tickled my neck as his arms snake around my waist.

I squirm away as I swiftly turn around. "Why thank you kind Sir." sending him a wink skipping off as he stays shocked behind.

"Oh no you don't!" he huffed grabbing my hips pulling me to him. I turn to face him, still in his hold.

I wrap my arms around his neck and send him a smile which he returns.

"You ready for this." I mumble straightening his striped tie.

"I'm ready as long as I'm with you." he pecks my lips.

"Cheesy are we? Hmm, I like it." I kiss him back before putting space between us and taking his hand.

* * *

I stare at the fancy diploma with my name written on it.

Audrey Calvino

"How do you feel Audrey? How does it feel to be an adult now?" Andrea grins swinging her arm over my shoulders. These past few weeks she's been at school taking her spring quarter. She's studying to become an entrepreneur. She wants to start her own business where she'll be known for herself and not for our father.

"It doesn't feel much different. Its just the realization I wont have to wake up at 7:30 in the morning each weekday." I shrug, a lazy smile displaying on my lips.

"You lazy potato." we continue our talk until the bell rings.

"Were you expecting someone?" I ask my sister as she stands.

"I ordered sushi before you came, its probably it. I'll be right back so you can tell me where you're going tomorrow with Silas!" she wiggles her brows, walking away to answer.

"Nadia and Scott are also going!" I shout only to receive her feminine laughter ring down the hall.

Nadia, Scott, Silas, and I agreed to spend our graduation with our family and the next day we'd go on a road trip to a few towns over for a festival they have annually.