32|Apologies

Audrey POV

I nuzzle my head into his neck as he plays with the hem of my short sleeve. His arm draped over my shoulder, the same one that played with my shirt. His cologne enflunged me whole.

He occasionally pecked my temple and his fingers skimmed my forearm.

"I adore you, Kitten." He tugs on my sleeve and I remove my face from his neck to look up at him.

He smiles down lowering his head before catching my lips.

"I like you too." I smile in between the kisses.

His eyes fill with warmth and lighten.

He suddenly straddles me, and I fall onto the couch. My back touches the plush cushions and Silas's arms trap me as they rest above my head on each side. He hovers over me and pecks my lips.

"What's up?" I smile through the kisses.

"Nothing much, I'm just kissing my beautiful girlfriend." He mumbled staring directly at my grey eyes.

He trails kisses down my neck. He positions his lips under my jaw and pecks me before mumbling softly, "You make me happy."

"You make everyday, ok." He murmurs on my tender skin.

"You, you are an addiction I can't get over with."

"And you're mine." I place both my hands on his cheeks and cup them moving his head towards me.

We stayed like this for minutes. Just staring at one another. Both silent and living the moment. Just us.

*

"Floppy Scotty and Nadia sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" I sing as Scott pretends to be peeved, as his bright blue eyes say otherwise.

"So- then what happened!?" I ask excitedly as he gets to the good part.

"She says yes! I mean she said something along the lines of dipshit and yes but she said yes." He smiles fondly remembering the scene.

"That's nice Scotty, I'm happy for you."

"I'm happy for me too. She's amazing." He sighs continently.