28|Late Night Cuddles

a/n

Thank you to all the Veterans who are and have served the US. Thank you for your bravery and everything. :)

 Audrey POV

Audrey POV

"Silas!" Maggie made grabbing motions with her arms.

"What is it Mags." Silas picked her up heading towards me where I sat.

He sits next to me and places Maggie on his lap. "I'm hungry." She said patting her tummy.

"The pizza is coming in a few more minutes, OK." Silas nodded placing interlacing our hands together as his other one wrapped around Maggie's waist securely.

"Where's Dylan?" I ask softly as his head gently falls on my shoulder. His soft hair tickling my neck.

"Probably in his room."

Maggie enchanted with the cartoons playing on tv completely toned down everything around her as she missed knocking on the door.

"I'll go." I slip my hand from his and he lifts his head with a disgruntled expression before sighing and nodding.

"Here." He hands me a twenty.

I trudge towards the door and collect the pizza and hand them the 20.

"Pizzas here!" I shout as I here light footsteps pound down the stairs.

"Pizza!" I hear a squeal in the living room.

I shake my head amused. Maggie zooms passed me to wash her hands climbing on a mini stool.

Dylan soon gets here too and does the same except he doesn't step on the stool.

A few minutes later Silas appears yawning obnoxiously loud a lazy smile plastered on his lips.

I stand behind the counter as the kids sit on the chairs eating pepperoni pizza.

Silas comes around the counter behind me pecks my cheek before grabbing a slice of pizza and taking a huge bite.

He stands behind me as I bite my own piece of pizza.

*

"Your parents are working late again?" I ask Silas as he closes Maggie's bedroom door behind us.

"Yeah." He nods his shoulder skimming mine.

I nod before yawning myself. My hair was tied in a messy bun and I wore a loose light blue jean button down with black leggings.

"What now?" I asked him.

"Don't know." He frowned checking the time on his watch.

"We have about 2 hours before I take you home." He shrugs slinging his arm on my shoulder pulling me closer.