20|Sleepover

a/n

Do you guys read my quotes I leave below?

So many things you could doSo many things I could doSo many things for me and youSo many things I wish I didSo many things you wish you didSo many thing things we wish we never hid

So many things I could do
So many things for me and you
So many things I wish I did
So many things you wish you did
So many thing things we wish we never hid

-the author

Audrey POV

The third movie showed its last events before scrolling into the cast. My head was still tucked under his head and he breathed in and out. His arm was still around me. His fingers doing a soothing motion on my shoulder blade now.

I unexpectedly sneeze, muffling it with my arm, grabbing Silas's attention. He lightly bumps my temple with his forehead and murmurs,"Bless you."

I nod shyly and try to get out of his grasp. He lets me go and I walk to turn the lights on.

Somehow Scott managed to sit next to Nadia. Nadia looked down right uncomfortable and annoyed while Scott displayed a lazy smile whilst holding gummy worms.

"I don't bloody want it!" You could hear Nadia screech as Scott attempted to feed her worm gummies.

I start cleaning the mess not wanting a mad Mexican woman on my back. Not a few minutes later Silas helps me with the rest.

"Thanks." I smile as he takes the junk from my hold.

He returns it with one of his rare half smile half smirk.

I walk in the kitchen and I stare outside from the window. Rain drops covered the window and puddles splattered the patio. A thick layer of fog covered the sky. Rain fell hard expanding the puddles.

"It's raining."

I jump and turn to find Silas leaning against the wall hands in jean pockets.

"Yeah." I breathed out. I hear footsteps and a presence next to me. My gaze wanders to his face but he was already staring at me.

Heat travels from my neck to my cheeks. We look at each other as if it's been forever. I steer my gaze to the window again wincing. "I don't think it's alright for you guys to leave in this type of weather." My eyebrows furrow in worry.

"Hmm."

"Yup you guys are staying. It's too wet and foggy out here for you guys to drive." I nod looking towards Silas to see if he disagrees. He looks relaxed and only shrugs in, hopefully, agreement.