12|Unsteady

Click on song when you see the following: x x
Or right away is fine too.
Lyrics:

Hold, hold on, hold onto me
'Cause I'm a little unsteady
A little unsteady (x2)

Mama, Come here
Approach, appear
Daddy, I'm alone
'Cause this house don't feel like home

- X Ambassadors, Unsteady

Edited

Audrey POV

"I know nena." She whispered playing with a strand of my unruly hair.

"Thank you." I whispered as my voice cracked. My face was teary and my eyes were probably swollen from crying.

"For what hija." She murmured lovingly.

"For being here." And looking passed these walls.

"Always." She whispered.

* * *

"Fuck fuck fuck!" I mutter as I quickly get dressed.

I put on a grey cotton long sleeve with dark ripped skinny jeans and my white converse. I quickly get rid of the white towel on my head and grab a brush and start brushing my hair.

7:49

I stare at the clock in shock. I have exactly 1 minute to get downstairs and leave. My shoes slap the shiny pristine stairs.

I jog in the kitchen and met eyes with Fernanda. I steer my eyes away and grab an apple.

Just as I'm about exit she stops me.

"Te sientes mejor." Fernanda said worriedly.

"Si." I smiled crookedly.

"Truly?"

"Yeah." I nod. I opened the front door to see Silas silently waiting there. My heart fluttered but I ignored it and shrugged it off.

"Hey." He said in his usual gruff voice.

I can do this.

"Hey." I smile playfully.

The whole car ride was silent, and I'm grateful for that because it made it easier for me.

All I want now is to pretend he's just any other person. I never felt anything for him.

You're lying...

I brushed it off and opened the car door. I can do this.

I walked in 1st period a few minutes before the bell rings. Scott soon came right after I did.

"Where the fuck were you! I looked everywhere in the party only to find a day later by a fairly pissed Nadia that you were with that motherfucking dumbass." Scott spat.

"I'm fine and I'm here."

"Well Audrey, a normal person would at least called right away, not let the person know by others. I was shitting my pants through out the whole time." He glowered.