Chapter 27

The school halls filled up after the third period bell sounded. Students went about to their various lockers, situated along the outer corridors of the school building. Chatters sounded in the air as groups of friends shared laughs and talks among each other.

The first buzz sounded from one of the girl's jacket pockets. Then in another guys bag and another's pants pocket; beeps and other message ringtones sounded across the school hall and corridors. Everyone had taken out their phones to see the message that reached them all at that same time.

"Oh my gosh!" a girl gasped.

"Is that-" another said in surprise.

"What the-" another girl gasped as she covered her mouth in shock. Everyone in school was viewing the same video that had been sent to them by an unknown sender. They were all watching the sex video that involved Sienna and an unknown man in a hotel room. The cheerleaders in school uniform were also viewing it in total shock and horror. They couldn't believe it was their vice captain in the video. And not only was the video sent around to the students, but it was also sent to the teachers of the school. Being very much disgusted by it, they took it up to the school's administration that same day.

••••••

Two weeks later after the drama had died down and things in the school settled; Ria, Korene and Sky were sitting at their usual spot at Beffels with their drinks.

"Poor Sienna," Sky stated sadly.

"She hasn't been to school since that video circulated the entire school," Korene added.

"Yea," Ria replied. "Do you think she moved?"

"She probably ran away with that boy in the video," Sky said, before Korene squinted her eyes at her.

"Sure. And you don't suppose they've gotten married by now in a little white church along a highway," she replied sarcastically.

"Oh that would be romantic!" Sky smiled back.

"Well, I still wonder who that unknown sender is?" Ria asked looking right at Korene.

"Hey don't look at me. I know I have my issues with the cheerleaders team but I did not send Sienna's, private video around," Korene quickly replied. "I mean, how did someone even get hold of that? And who would do something like that to Sienna?" Ria shrugged back, then her mind went back to the last time she had seen Sienna flirting around with Hayne at the party. She also wondered if he had anything to do with it.

••••

Alesia sat at home with her phone at hand. She was busy updating her posts to all her followers when Renae entered the dinning room. She stomped in with a frown on her face as she took her seat across Alesia. She looked pretty disappointed at her cousin. Alesia glanced up from her phone for a second as she swiped away.

"What's with the glare?" she asked and before Renae could answer, Evan walked in laughingly.

"Oh my gosh! I still can't get over that video about Sienna? I know it's two weeks old by now but I still can't believe-" he suddenly held his tongue to look at the two seated at the long mahogany dining table, "Am I interrupting something?"

"Did you do it Alesia?" Renae asked. Her cousin kept looking into her phone, then Renae asked the same question again. "Alesia. Did you leak that video of Connor and Sienna to the entire school body?!"

"What? I was just having a little fun," her cousin shrugged back.

"Having fun? You just caused Sienna to leave from school!" Renae scolded, "And if someone finds out that it was Connor in the video, Uncle Jarrod's not gonna be too happy about it either! His friend can go to jail for sleeping with a minor!"