Author's note

Hello beautiful readers!!
It's me, Kailey! This isn't a chapter update, I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. But I had to take a moment to make an author's note because....

WE'VE HIT 10K READS!!!!! 🤩

 I had to take a moment to pause and sincerely thank each and every one of you for getting this book to such an amazing milestone

I had to take a moment to pause and sincerely thank each and every one of you for getting this book to such an amazing milestone. I never thought I would get this far, and I still can't quite believe it! When my notifications light up and I read all the amazing, supportive comments you guys leave me, it just makes my heart swell.

I have always written stories in secret, too afraid to ever let anyone read them... When I started on Wattpad I was very nervous. But you have all been so uplifting, inspiring and encouraging... You have given me such self confidence and pride. I've never felt that before with my writing. I can't tell you how much it means to me.

Every single view, every single vote, every single comment means the world to me. I try to respond to all of them, but I don't always have time. But I try!! Anyway, I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much. ❤️

I do hope you will continue to read and enjoy the story and join me in watching it grow! Have a beautiful day/night and remember...

You are amazing and you can do anything that you set your mind and heart to! Never give up on your dreams, my loves!

-Kailey 💋