Chapter 45

(WARNING: This chapter contains strong sexual content.)

  **********************

Upon waking the next morning, I found Dristan still fast asleep beside me. He hadn't moved an inch. He must've been truly exausted, then...

The morning was still young, as it was still dark outside the windows of the bedroom. I watched him dreamily for a little while as my mind and body fully awoke from their slumber.

Eventually, I crept out of bed and made my way to the washroom. My mouth tasted terrible from all the wine I'd consumed last night, but thankfully, I did not have a hang over. I had my remarkably fast healing abilities to thank for that.

The marble floor of the washroom was cold against my bare feet. I brushed my teeth swiftly, ridding myself of the taste of last night, and then stepped into the large, stone shower.

As much as I enjoyed bathing in the tub, I adored this shower. It was massive. The walls and floor were made up of smooth stones that were all shapes and sizes. They had been sanded down so that they were smooth and shiny. The space was massive, large enough to fit several people.

I stood beneath the steamy water, letting it cascade over me with its luxurious heat. I watched the water run down my legs and disappear down the drain. I tried to imagine the water washing away all of my negative emotions, cleansing me, making me pure.

After lathering my body with vanilla bean scented soap, and scrubbing my hair with sweet smelling shampoo, I stood beneath the water a little bit longer. It felt so good... I leaned forward, resting my head against the wall as I pushed my lower back beneath the stream. The hot water relaxed my sore muscles, which seemed to be constantly in pain from training lately. It was heaven. In that moment, nothing could have felt better.

Or, so I thought.

I gasped when a large, warm hand cupped my bottom, snapping me out of my relaxing daydream. "Dristan..." I whispered.

I moved to stand up straight, but his other hand came down onto the middle of my back, effectively keeping me in place. I peeked over my shoulder and found him standing behind me, gloriously naked, and staring hungrily down at my very exposed backside.

I nearly drooled at the sight of him. His tanned skin was flawless. Cords of thick muscle rippled down his abdomen toward the v shaped cuts of his hips, pointing straight down to his very noticeably hard manhood.

"I can think of no better sight to gaze upon, especially first thing in the morning." He purred, sliding his hand slowly down my spine to cup my other cheek. His hands firmly massaged my ass, lifting and spreading and squeezing the fleshy mounds.

I felt the velvet hardness of his erection brush against my inner thigh. Instantly, my breath hitched in my throat and my heart began to hammer against my ribs. I'd gone nearly an entire week without being intimate with him, and I hadn't realized until this very moment just how badly I needed him.