Harry

"YOU DID WHAT?"

"Sirius calm down," Remus whispers in his ear.

Normally Sirius would instantly calm down, not this time though, he was enraged.

"You gave him to Lily's awful sister?"

Dumbledore sighs, "Sirius it's what's best for Harry. This way he'll be protected by Lily's blood that runs through her sister. Meanwhile he'll have a normal life."

"Dumbledore if I may," Remus says. "Sirius is right, Petunia won't treat Harry fairly and regardless it was Lily and James' wishes that Sirius should take care of Harry if anything were to happen to them."

Sirius smiles smugly, "well of course I'm right."

Remus glares at him.

"That may be true but if- no when Voldemort comes back Lily's blood will be the only thing protecting Harry from him."

"And what about all the death eaters still out there? The muggles can't protect him against them. We can. I won't let anyone lay a hand on my godson, including those awful people you've sent him to." Sirius points out.

Remus smiles lovingly at him and takes his hand, "I think we'll be leaving now Professor."

Dumbledore stands up, "I won't allow this."

Sirius stands up as well, pulling Remus with him, "Well to bad you don't have a say in the matter."