Babysitters

Remus walks down the stairs into the living room, surprised to be greeted by Sirius and three guests.

"Remus, good to see you." Andromeda says going to hug him.

"Andromeda, what a surprise, what's all this about?"

Sirius takes his hand, "Remus, this is Ted, I don't believe you've met him yet, and this is, well you've met Dora before."

"Yes, nice to meet you Ted," he says shaking Ted's hand. "And good to see you again too Nymphadora, you're sure a lot taller then last time I seen you." He said, still suspicious as to what Sirius was up to.

"I've been talking with Andy and Molly, we now have two different babysitters, for full moons and date nights. And I figured sometimes we can watch Dora, or babysit at the Weasley's. Give us some good practice for when Harry gets older and especially if we ever want more kids."

Remus is left speechless, "really?"

Sirius smiles brightly at his boyfriend, "Really, Andy and Ted are gonna watch Harry today, so we can have a morning in together and I can take you out tonight. And then next week Harry is staying at Weasley's Friday, you'll never have to go through a full moon without me again, as long as I live"

Remus throws his arms around Sirius tightly before expressing his extreme gratitude to Andromeda and Ted.