Date Time (Part 1)

Remus smiles brightly at his boyfriend as he brings him a cup of hot cocoa. In one of their wolf mugs.

"Be right back darling, I have to put the brownies in the oven," Sirius says rushing back into the kitchen after giving Remus a kiss on the head.

Remus sighed contently, unable to stop smiling. Sirius really was the best thing to ever happen to him.

"Brownie's are officially baking, are you ready for me to start the film love?"

Remus laughs lightly, "Born ready, what are we watching?"

"The muggle film, 'Grease 2' came out recently, I believe," Sirius answers, going to start the movie.

"You remembered?" Remus asked tearing up.

"Of course, our first official date was not a forgettable thing darling."

~~~

"Darling, these brownies are heavenly." Remus says losing count of how many he's ate.

"I'm glad you think so," Sirius says with a giggle as looks down at the halfway empty pan.

~~~

Remus slides Sirius onto his lap completely when the movie ends.

"Moony we're on a schedule, I have another mov-" he stops talking Remus starts kiss and nip at his neck.

Remus pulls back after a second though, "I have something a bit more fun in mind, as to repay you for all this spoiling."

Sirius' thoughts of anything else go out the window.

~~~

"I guess we can just save the second movie for another time perhaps, because these other plans are not getting cancelled," Sirius explained as he walked into the closet to find something to wear.

"Well, what are the plans?" Remus asked from the bed.