Christmas Plans

Their affairs at the ministry were quiet and set in order fairly quickly. First Sirius had to officially register as an animagus. Then he had to sign some papers on his guardianship of Harry.

He got copies of the documents and they make a final trip to Gringotts. He placed one set of copies in his vault, planning on keeping the other set.

And they brought their trip around full circle ending it where it started. And then they leave Diagon Alley, get on Sirius' motorbike and went home.

They were all very tired when they got home. Sirius put away the stuff for Remus and Harry's baby Quidditch set and broom, which were intended to be solely Christmas gifts. Then he took Harry into the room that was intended to be a nursery and started to set the crib and stuff up. Meanwhile, after putting his gifts for Sirius and Harry, Remus drops some of the toys and books off in the nursery with Sirius, telling him that he was headed to the shower.

"Wish I could join you," Sirius muttered to himself, getting frustrated with the crib and starting to magically put it and the other things together.

When that was done he put the toys into the toy box, all except the stuffed animals, which he added to the bed.

He also put all of the books on the shelf and did a spell to set the clothes to folding themselves. Not a minute after he'd finished up the room and laid Harry down in his crib, Remus came in the room with only a pair of Sirius' boxers on, hair still damp from his shower.

"This looks amazing love," he says startling Sirius who turns around, practically drooling as he looks the were werewolf up and down.

"You dirty werewolf, how dare you try tempting me like this in front of a child." Sirius fake scolded.

Remus smirked, "said child who happens to finally have a room of his own and also happens to be asleep."

"Well then," Sirius replies also smirking, "let's hope you can keep up."

Remus put a baby monitor spell connecting there room and Harry's where they could hear everything from Harry's room but Harry would hear nothing from there's. Then he rushes after Sirius.
~~~~
Sirius wakes up first, just basking in the feeling of Remus' arms around his waist until he realizes that Harry crying is what woke him.

He slips out bed, grabbing his wand and going to check on Harry. Harry was standing up inside his crib.

He picks up Harry and starts rocking him. He looks around suspiciously before realizing Harry had wet his diaper and that was probably why he'd woke up crying.

Sirius changes Harry and then brings the baby downstairs so he can cook breakfast, deciding to let Remus sleep.

He fixes Harry some cereal and gets him situated, then he starts making Remus and him some waffles.

Remus seems to come downstairs with the smell, "it smells like heaven Pads."

Sirius giggles, "thanks."

Then there's a tapping on the window. Two different owls are outside of the window.

Remus yawned and went to open the window seeing as Sirius was preoccupied.

The one that flew in first dropped a package on the kitchen table, they presumed to be the robes they had ordered.

The second one flew towards Remus with a note attached to it's leg.

Dear Sirius and Remus,
My name is Molly Weasley, you may formally know me as Molly Prewwet, Gideon and Fabeon's sister.

Anyways, though this may seem unexpected, I would like to invite the two of you, and Harry of course, to my family's Christmas celebrations. After everything that has happened to you, I can't help but feel bad that you guys may have nowhere to spend Christmas. We always have room for guests.

I'm so sorry for your losses and I hope my family can bring a little joy your way this holiday. My brothers always spoke highly of you.

If you have plans, I would completely understand. Please get back to me soon, so I will know whether to knit you guys jumpers as well.

Sincerely,
Molly Weasley

P.S. my youngest son Ron is the same age as Harry, I think it'd be nice for both of them to have a friend.

"Sirius look at this," Remus spoke up.

Just finishing up on the waffles, Sirius took the parchment from Remus and read through it quickly.

"What do you think?" Remus asked when Sirius looked up at him.

"Well I think it's a brilliant idea, I mean but I won't go along with anything you don't want love."

"No, I agree. So how about Christmas Eve we visit the graveyard, both for my parents, and for James and Lily. Then, we go to the Weasley's, who we'll have to buy gifts for, mind you. And after Christmas dinner we can come home and exchange our private gifts."

Yes they had public and private gifts. So public is things like the books and band t-shirts to which they got each other similar things before they started dating. Private is like the promise ring Sirius got Remus during 6th year and they'd been doing their private gift tradition ever since.

They both had trouble not getting choked up at the mention of their friends and others they'd lost but they'd be strong for Harry.

Sirius gave Remus a simple peck on the lips and an I love you to signal that he agreed, and that he would've had trouble speaking at the moment. Then they go to eat breakfast, Remus scribbling a quick reply letter to Molly.