Christmas Day

"Wake up!" Fred and George shout running into Bill's room, where their mum told him their guests were staying. "It's Christmas, get up!"

"I'm up," Remus groans rubbing his eyes. Then Sirius follows suit.

Percy peaks his head in the doorway, "come on guys, Christmas."

Fred and George nod in agreement, "get up!" They say one last time before following after Percy.

"You see why I don't want kids?" Sirius asks teasingly falling back onto the bed.

"Ah, I thought it was charming, reminds me of you." He says leaning in for a lingering kiss.

He pulls back when Sirius starts trying to use tongue, "not so fast Mr. Black, there will be time for that later."

"Oh fine," Sirius says, getting up and head to breakfast, Remus staying back to change Harry.

~~~

"This is delicious Molly," Sirius says through a mouthful of omelet.

"Oh thank you Sirius," Molly says putting emphasis on his name, leading everyone else to start complimenting the cooking.

"Delicious mum!"
"Food's great as always honey."
"Might even be better than the food at Hogwarts!"

~~~

"So presents, everyone at once now!"

"Mum why do Bill, Charlie and Ginny have 4 presents and we only have 3?" Percy asked curiously.

"To my understanding, our guest have a surprise for you guys that Charlie is to old for and Ginny is too little for, now no more questions everyone, presents."

And with that everyone started tearing their wrapping paper open.

"Oh lovely, we'll have to send your aunt a thank you note."
"Thanks mum, I love it."
"Oh a chess set!"
"Wow they are perfect Moony!"
"Thank you Sirius, you know me so well."
"Mum, scabbers is missing!"
"Molly these sweaters are lovey."
"Remus look at Harry's, this'll fit him perfect."

~~~

"So who's ready for the surprise?" Remus asked pushing this big box into the room.

"Me!" All the kids start shouting.

Remus opens the box and out jumps a giant black dog.

~~~

"Woahh" Ron screams as he clings onto Padfoot, who's currently running around the front yard.

Harry laughs, shooting sparks out of his toy wand he just opened.

~~~

When it got dark and they did the firework show, the kids really loved it.

And they went home making promises to visit, it truly had been a nice Christmas.