Chapter 4: King is Alive

I was in the middle of directing a child to the embassy when I heard someone shouting that the king of Azgeda was still alive. Passing the child to Devan, I took off running.

I watched as Echo held a sword to Clarkes throat.

"Breik au em!" I shouted to Echo. She glanced at me but hesitated.
(Release her!)

"Haihefa na gaf in gon ai op Yu. He ste ste taken gon azgeda bangeda." I nodded. (The king will want to see you. He is being taken to azgeda embassy)

Once more I nodded to the blade at Clarke's throat. She huffed but released her and pushed her forward.

"Look around you. Skaikru did this to us. Because of them...Ontari, your rightful commander is dead. Wanheda the imposter stole her flame." Echo shouted to the azgeda and trikru warriors that surrounded us.

"No. Wanheda was given the flame. Heda gon sonraun saved us." Someone shouted from the crowd of warriors. The rest of the crowd shouted their agreements.

"Azgeda has no authority here." My father said stepping forward.

"We do now. In the name of King roan, as rightful caretakers of the throne of the commanders Polis is now under Azgeda rule." Echo announced.

"Like hell it is." An ambassador said stepping forward.
"Where is your war chief, girl?"

"Our war chief is dead, ambassador. As a member of the Queen's guard command of the army has fallen to me. Until the king awakens-"

"If he awakens. Until a new commander can ascend, Polis is to be ruled by ambassadors of the coalition. If Azgeda wants it, they must take it by force."

Well that was a stupid thing to say.

Echo drew her sword in one movement slicing the ambassadors throat.

"Consider it taken then. No Skaikru leaves this city. Gon Azgeda!" (For Ice nation!) Echo shouted pumping her sword into the air.

Gathering Indra and Octavia we went to the temple. It was said that my people from Arkadia were there.
I had my men from Trikru find out how many Azgeda warriors were in the city.

Walking into the temple I see Clarke, Abby, and Dad standing there together. Quickly I hug my dad followed my surprisingly Indra.

"Well?" Clarke asked.
"When you destroyed the city of light there were a thousand azgeda warriors inside the city of Polis." Indra told them.

"Good timing." Octavia smirked.

"Only way to remove them is by force-"
"Then let's remove them." Clarke said cutting off Indra.

"Slow down. Your talking about a war." Abby said.

"Yes. Rockline, flokru, and broadleaf will all follow trikru without question. Especially since we have the Queen Heda to guide us now."
I nodded to Indra with a smile.

"Won't we still be short?" I asked Indra. She nodded.

"This is madness. We should be leaving with the others while we still have time." Abby whispered to my father.

"They know where we live. If we run, they'll follow. There are 8 other clans. How do we get them to join us?" Dad asked Indra, Octavia, and I.

"I can do it. But I'll need the flame." Indra said glancing from Clarke to me.

"No." Clarke shook her head. Is it cause Lexa was in there?

"Clarke the clans will follow whoever has the flame-"
"Azgeda wont." Clarke said cutting Bellamy off.

"Then we fight. That's the point." Octavia pointed out to Clarke.

"No its not. The point is we dont have time for a fight. We have to save Roan." I told them all.

"Save Roan? They wont let us near him." Octavia said.

"Wait a second what dont we know?"
Abby asked me.

"The reason Alie created the city of light. Nuclear reactors inside power plants that survived the bombing are melting down. Radiation levels are already rising. If we cant figure out a way to fix it...all of us will be dead in six months."

"Alie told you this?" Dad asked me.
I nodded.
"Yes."

"And you believe her?" Abby cut in.
I looked to Bellamy who nodded.
"I have Raven looking into it."

"Even if it's true Ice Nation has a thousand warriors on the streets today. That is six months away."
Indra said to me.

I nodded.
"But they wont kill us."

"How could you possibly know that?" Octavia asked.

"Because your going to surrender while I talk to the king."

-------------

I left them all there to discuss it while I changed clothes once more so I could talk to Azgeda and the rest of the ambassadors. I needed to look the rank I was.

Then I found Jaha in the throne room who had decided that he should take Ontari's body to Azgeda

Then I found Jaha in the throne room who had decided that he should take Ontari's body to Azgeda. So I went with him. Of course someone had to stop them from killing him.

As we walked down the alley to the Azgeda embassy, the ice nation stood up as we walked past. Whether because they saw him as a threat or did it out of respect all I cared about was that they didnt draw their swords.

"Ai laik haiplana heda serafina kom Trikru en Skaikru. Oso yu don ontari. Ai as klin bilaik gon echo." I shouted to the warriors at the door.
(I am queen heda serafina of the Tree people and sky people. We have ontari. I demand to speak to echo.)

They opened the doors and their guards escorted us in.

We were escorted to Echo and I nodded in respect to her as she did the same.

"Ontari belongs with her people." Jaha told her.

"Put her with the others." Echo told the guards. They took Ontari from him and I watched as she smirked to me.

"En show em ha Azgeda repays a hana gon bringer kom klika." She ordered the guards near by. (And show him how ice nation repays a favor to the bringer of the key.)

As they began to beat him she motioned me to the kings table. Knowing that azgeda will leave him alive I walked over to Roans side. I grabbed his hand and held it tightly. He was a close friend and a protector to me.

"Skaikru is surrendering." My head snapped up as Echo looked at me.

"I have nothing to do with this Echo."
She nodded.

"Stay with the king. Protect him at all costs."