Chapter 29: A Dad

Apparently there was a dance that we were supposed to attend. I put on the blue dress and put on my small silver crown. I had left Eli in bed because I didn't know what sort of party it was.

When I arrived though the first thing my eyes were set on was Bellamy and Echo arguing over something. She walked up to me right after.

"What did you say to him?" She demanded. I took a step back.

"Excuse me?"
"What. Did. You. Say. To him. He has been distant since this morning. Eli came to Gaia and said that you both were talking. I put two and two together. Now he is calling me Azgeda spy? That's what you call me. You obviously said something to make him distant." She looked over her shoulder and my eyes followed hers. Bellamy was staring at us in worry.

I sighed and took a breath.
"I merely told him that I didn't want you around our son but I was going to give him more time with him when you were brought up. We argued. None of your business. My family. My son. You have him and you should be happy that you make my life a living hell. Now get out of my sight before I make a rash decision as your commander." I spat at her. She instantly sobered up and left.

"What was that?" I looked up at his sudden appearance next to me.

"She blamed me for your arguement with her." I said as we started to walk to a nearby balcony. He closed the doors behind us. Suddenly I was very aware of our closeness.

"How long have you known about it?" I smiled softlty.

"Dad told me not long after you asked for his permission for a future with me in Tondc. I thought that was why you were so distant for the longest time but I realize now it was you losing feelings for me. And I understand that-" I was cut off by the feeling of lips on mine.

Immedianty I kissed back and felt the hairs on the back of my neck stand up. His hands on both of my hips.

Suddenly he pulled away and put his forhead on mine.

"I wasn't losing feelings. At first it was Pike but then I felt like I was competing with everyone for your attention. When you left to Polis I didn't know what to think. I have always loved you and never ever say that I don't want you because I always will. Your the mother of my child and we have a son together. I want to be in his life and in yours..." I took a step back. I expected him to say the word but and include Echo in this but instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me back to him.

"Don't." He said with his voice cracking. Tears came to my eyes.

"I need you to choose." I begged him.
"Bellamy I love you so much that it hurts. To see you be with her....it breaks my heart for not only myself but our son."

He sighed and held my face in both of his hands.
"I can't choose.."

I stepped back.
"Then I will choose for you..."
His eyes went wide.

"I deserve to move on-" He once again cut me off with his lips and hands on mine. He pushed me against the balcony as he ravaged my lips and encased me against the railing. After a while he stopped and a whimper left my lips. He smirked when it did.

"No one can make you feel like this but me. You know that. Your not going anywhere. You are mine. Will you give me time? To earn back your trust?" My eyes glazed over as his lips got dangerously close to mine again.

"Say yes sera."

"W-what?"

"Say yes." I nodded.

"Words darling."

I suddenly snapped out of it and put a hand on his chest.

"No Echo?" I asked him in a small and now fragile voice. He nodded.

"No Echo." I nodded and sighed as I got another peck on the lips.

"Do you share a room with Eli?" I nodded.
"Do you share a room with Echo?"
He smiled and shook his head.

"Do you think I could come and spend time with him?" He asked hopefully. I nodded and tears began to leak down my cheeks.

"Hey, hey why are you crying?"

"Eli. He'sgonna have a dad." I smiled and wiped my tears.
I grabbed his hand and we made our way back to the party. People were beginning to leave and we followed them out into the courtyard by the castle doors.

I watched as Delilah kissed Jordan one more time before walking in. Russel was wearing some kind of head piece. It was pretty wierd looking. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Echo glaring at me and Bellamy. Our hands were still clasped together. Maybe she shouldnt have gone after my man then. She should've known she couldn't beat her own commander.

--------
*twenty minutes later *

"It is my great honor to present. Priya, seventh of her line."

"Hallowed her be name." The crowd responded.

"And now through fire we purify sanctum." Russell said as Priya? Okay Priya grabbed a torch and lit a taller torch. That was kinda dumb but okay. If that's their belief.

When I looked around once more people were sending lanterns into the sky.

Once the crowd disbanded Bellamy pulled me behind him and we made our way to my room. I gave him a confused look at the door.

"We are going to sleep with our son." I smiled and nodded.

He opened the door and they he layed on the large mattress. He layed right in the middle curls spread everywhere on his little pillow. I took off my crown and went to change in the bathroom. By the time I had come back Bellamy was laying on one side of the bed. The one side of the bed that I never slept on.

I layed down and with our son in the middle of us he smiled at me.

"We can be a family." He mouthed. I smiled.

"Tell him that tomorrow." He nodded and put his arm across our son to rest his hand on my hip. I rested my own hand on his and drifted off to sleep.