Chapter 26: Missle?

Once both of the cannons were destroyed then I looked to the army and trusted my gun in the sky. I had both of my swords on my hip and pistol on my right thigh and a Ak-47 in my hand. I probably looked awesome...not to be conceded. 

"Charge!"

And that's literally all she wrote. This army of theres was weak. We made it to the village in no time only for a siren to be sounded. Even their men paused.

"What does that mean?!" I yelled at someone as they all lowered their weapons.

"We are supposed to bug out!"

"Everyone listen up. Life as we know it is about to end. Again. Get your asses to the transport ship now. For immediate evacuation. You have nine minutes. Get here now!"

Immedianty everyone began to run I grabbed my bag and my son and we started running to the ship.

I saw Clarke standing there as Madi, Eli, and I ran to the ship. I made sure she had Madi. I told Eli to go inside as I waited for everyone to come aboard.

"No not them." I turned to Clarke who was looking at the criminals. "Yes them. First we save their lives. Then we prove they deserve it." Madi told her.

"The commanders told you that?" She shook her head.

"No Bellamy." I looked at him but he was already looking at me.

I shook it off and watched as Indra and Gaia got onto the ship.

After everyone had gotten on I stood outside to make sure that Abby and my dad made it. They needed to make it.

"Guys if we wait much longer we arent going anywhere." I heard Raven on Bellamys radio.

"There!" I turned to where Echo was pointing and the rest of us that were still waiting started running to help the wounded. We had two minutes left.

Octavia, Abby, and two men were carrying my father on a stretcher. He was hurt?

After that wave was in Harper showed up with more wounded and I stood beside Bellamy as we waited for Murphy and Monty.

They had to make it.

"Uh guys...look up."

There speeding straight for earth was a giant missile.

"We can't wait we have to close the door."

I looked to Bellamy. "Go." He gave me a pained look.

"No." He shook his head.
"I'm not leaving them behind-"
"Im not leaving you." I smiled and put my hand onto his cheek.

"I forgive you."

And then it happened Monty came out of the forest with Emori and Murphy. We ran to help him just making it back to the ship in time to close the doors.

I landed on the floor on top of Bellamy as the ship was lifted off the ground.

The ship flew sideways as we were hit by the blast but we were safe and on our way.

Looking to Bellamy who was inches from my face and I jumped off of him quickly.

Getting up I walked the halls of the ship with Bellamy until I found Eli. He was huddled on the floor next to Ivan, Devan, and the twins. Even after all of that they still protected him. They also had his and my own bags that they had taken from me as they got on the ship. My mothers crown.

"Mom! Dad!" I smiled and bent down to hug him as her ran over. I kissed his brown curls and held him close to me.

"Little warrior. I love you." He hugged me tighter and nuzzled into my neck. I couldn't hear what he said but I'm sure it was I love you too.

I grabbed his hand and so did Bellamy...we both walked to the command station which was directed by yellow arrows on the walls.

There I found Monty, Harper, Echo, Clarke, Murphy, Shaw, Emori, and Madi looking out the window.

"Its gone guys." Bellamy said over my shoulder. Echo looked a little pissed to see us holding hands like a happy little family but she eventually looked away after I sent her a glare. She'll learn.

"Close it up shaw." Emori told him.

When the window closed we all stood there looking at each other.

"Like our ancestors on the ark, we're the last of the human race." Bellamy said sarcastically.

"Our ancestors were wrong. We're not." I told the room.

"There is 412 people on this ship. Thanks to the Queen Heda we saved who could be saved." Bellamy said.

"Now it's our job to keep them alive." I nodded agreeing with him.

"How do we do that?" He asked motioning to Monty. I should have known.

"Algae?" Emori asked when she saw what was in his hand.
"Oh float me now." Murphy said. I cracked a smile.

"Can I?" Shaw raised his hand. I smiled. He was apart of our little group now. No need for him to raise his hand plus he was pretty cute.

"What you got shaw?" I asked him with a smile. He gave me one back.

"From what we know about the half life of hythylodium. It'll be at least ten years before that valley comes back. This ship does have a small water recycler and a few weeks worth of rations but that's it." I nodded.

"Soo...." He smiled typing a few things on the keyboard.

"Cryo is the only option. There are 500 pods which is more than enough for the amount of people we have now."

"I agree with shaw. We got to sleep we don't age. We wake up the next morning and its ten years later." Raven said.

"Its up to you Queen heda." Everyone suddenly turned to me at Shaws words.

I sighed.
"Get ready. Its nap time."

The first thing I did was change out of my clothes. They were covered in blood and dirt. Instead I felt like wearing something different.

So instead I wore a black long sleeve and pants that I had found.

I knelt down to my son who was sitting on his bed. Bellamy stood next to me. My bed was below my sons. But somehow Bellamys bed was near by me while Echo's was on the other side of the room.

"Mom..will woke wake me up when you do?" I nodded and kissed his hair.

"I will see you soon little warrior."