Chapter 19: Pain

I paced back and forth until I came up with an idea.

"Ivan!" My doors opened.
"Bring me Bloodreina. Tell her I need her." I said with tears in my eyes.

He bowed and quickly left.

I changed into something else as I had been wearing this for the longest time. I took off my crown and washed my face with water.

I sat down on my fur bed and relaxed until she came in alone

I sat down on my fur bed and relaxed until she came in alone. She shut the doors behind her and sat next to me.

"What do you need me to do? Just say it." I sniffled and grabbed her hand.

"Send her away. I don't care how. Please sister. Do this for me." She nods and layed down next to me on the bed as I cried. And so there we sat two sisters together against our own emotions.

"Did he meet Eli?" I nodded.
"He wants him in his life. I told Bellamy that as long as she is around he will not see him." She sighs but nodded.

"I will take care of it. Now....what the hell are you wearing?" She asked laughing. I looked down with a frown.

"I think one of the mothers made it for me." I told her with a sigh.
"You look like your old self. You should start wearing dresses again."

I huffed.
"I'm not my old self anymore."

She shook her head and we both sat up facing each other.
"I'm gonna pick your next outfit for tomorrow and you are going to wear it. You may not be your old self but show Bellamy your new self. Show him what he is missing." I smiled as she got up and went through my wardrobe.

Suddenly she holds up a black dress that took months for the mothers to sew for me. I saved it for a special occasion maybe for my sons coronation to king. I had it made encase we never got out of here.

"We can do your hair pretty and have you sit on your throne for some announcements. Even watch your son train tomorrow yeah?" I stared at the dress. Was it too much?

 Was it too much?

I guess not. Might as well wear it.

------------------

That night I got up still in the blue dress the mothers made for me and made my way to Bellamys tent. I was going to apologize for earlier.

"Hey Bellamy-" I stopped and closed the flap to the tent quickly walking away. They were half way undressed and kissing.

"Sera wait." I started running and running I made my way into the bunker. Quickly I ran to Gaia and banged on her door. The room she had made her temple.

She opened the door and I ran in closing it before beginning to cry.

"Heda?" She whispered and got down to the floor to hug me as I sat on my knee's.

"Its okay. Do you need my mother? Octavia?" I shook my head.

"Indra." I hiccuped.

If I had gone there or to my room..even Octavias room he could have found me.

"Stay here heda. I will get her." She got up and sat me on a chair as she left the room.

---------------

*Gaia's Pov*

As I made my way into Octavia's office I found Eli sitting in there with her, Indra, and Cooper.

"Mother. I need your help." She gave me a strange look but followed me out of the room. We walked down the hall together.

"Its S-"

"Where is she?" I turned and looked down a hallway. Bellamy stood there.

"Who?" My mother inquired.

"Serafina. Where is she?" He gritted out. I shook my head.

"We haven't seen her." He sighed and pushed passed us probably making his way to Octavia.

"What was that?" She turned to me with narrowed eyes.

"Shs is in the temple room crying." She huffed and put her hand on her sword going back to Octavia's office.

"Son come with me."

"No. He stays here Bellamy." We entered the room and saw him holding his hand out to Eli while staring at Ivan who blacked his way.

"He is my son."

"He is our prince."

"Where is Serafina?" Octavia looked to us but I shook my head with wide eyes when his back was turned. She nodded.

"We don't know...did you check her rooms?" She asked him.

"Yes."
"They medbay?" He froze then shook his head.

"Level two." He nodded and took off.

"Explain."

"She is crying in the temple room." With that we all marched off while Ivan took Eli to Octavia's chambers.

---------------------

*Serafina's Pov*

I sat there kneeling on the floor silent tears leaking from my eyes. I was praying. I still believed in the spirit of the commanders. I needed something to believe in for all these years. Suddenly the door opened and I let out a choked sob.

"Its going to be okay Sera." I felt arms wrap around me as I began to really cry this time. Sobs coming out of my mouth and I tried to breath. I loved him. He did this to me.

I cried and I cried. The pain I felt run throughout my body was nothing like I've ever felt.

I listened to them as they talked and Octavia held me in her arms.

"We should double the guards. Not just her four guards anymore. I want at least eight men with her at all times. Four at her door instead of two they take rotations with the other four. Put four guards on Eli. His training with Gaia will me in his and Sera's room from now on. They will never be alone. Give specific orders to all of the guards. Bellamy is not to go near the prince."

I don't know when I had stopped crying but I felt someone lifting me up. A man. Probably Ivan.

"Take her to her room. Then carry out the orders I gave you." I heard a grunt and suddenly my eyes began to close. Tomorrow is gonna be hell.