Chapter 11: Except You.

"Your plan is to wait? To hope Bellamy comes to your rescue?" Echo asked me.

"Yes." Octavia and I said together.

"Knowing how he feels about you both....I'd say that's a good plan." Echo told us as she sheathed her blade.

We waited for another ten minutes before the double doors opened. A flame keeper scout entered the temple.

"The rain has stopped. The clans are coming. Should we stop them?"

I looked to Octavia who didnt know what to do.

"Let them come." I told him. He bowed before walking away.

"Let them come?" Echo asked me. I nodded.

"Its time to do what I do best. Be the distraction." Octavia started to laugh causing me to look at her.

"I have to say I should've seen that coming." I nodded cracking a smile.

"Ironic because that's all I ever seemed to be." She smiled in response.

Suddenly the sound of metal entered the air.

I turned around to see Bellamy opening the bunker door. A sigh of relief swept through me.

I let Octavia hug him first before I took my turn.

"I knew you would do it." I whispered in his ear. I felt him squeeze tighter.

"I will always come for you. I love you so much." I smiled as I took a step back out of his hold and turned to the double doors that had opened right on time.

"Octavia. My queen. They are here." I nodded to Ivan.

I watched as the war chiefs entered the temple.

"Oso laik wonkru. An disan oso house."
(We are one clan. And this is our home.) I announced to the people as I pointed to the bunker.

Then out of no where I unsheathed my blade and held it to Echos neck.

"Everyone except you." I said aloud. I needed everyone to hear me.

"We had a deal. You said-"

"I said..that Azgeda would live. I didn't say anything about you." I leaned forward so the next words I spoke were a whisper.

"You could tell them that we stole the bunker if you want. But it's open now so..." I leaned back and took a step away still pointing my sword at her.

I looked to the clans.
"I hereby banish you Echo kom Azgeda. For charges against Wonkru."

I pointed to the side door.
"Primfaya awaits you." I watched as she slowly made her way outside.

"Welcome home." I said to the rest of our people as I sheathed my sword.

Turning Octavia, Indra, my men, and I were the first to enter.

----------------------

I sat at the desk of office where my father, Octavia, Indra, my men, Jaha, Clarke, and Abby stood.

"This facility won't run itself we will need to prioritize doctors and engineers." Abby said.

I had the twins both large in size guarding the doors so no one came in.

"All right. And we of course go for Raven." Dad told the group.

"You call this justice?" I looked from Jaha to Octavia and motioned for her to deal with this one.

"We call this making things right. Thanks to my brother."

Jaha turned to Bellamy with a hostile look and I nodded to Devan who took a step in front of Bellamy to protect him.

"You let this happen." Jaha said to Bell.

Jaha turned to me and from the corner of my eye Ivan stepped closer to my right side.

"How many of us have to die?"
Indra turned to him from my left.

"Your lucky it's not all of you."

"Lucky?" Jaha asked.
"We have 100 spots. The other clans all have chosen their survivors. We have to do the same." Dad told him.

Jaha looked to me.
"100. We have over four times that."

"A pain that all clans feel." I spoke up.

He moved his attention to Clarke.
"Is this what you wanted?"

She shook her head.
"No one wanted this."

Octavia slammed her hand on the desk.
"Wants got nothing to do with this. Skaikru gets 100 beds same as everybody else. Bellamy gets one of them. The rest is up to you."

I nodded my agreement before motioning to Indra to step aside.
Octavia and I left with our guards following us. My four and now another four for her.

We both found two large rooms right next to each other one in red and another in white. I took the one in white while she took the other. Apparently the one in white was supposed to be mine anyway because Ivan had put my stuff in that one already.

I found all four of my crowns, some dresses, my grounder clothes, and shockingly the commander gear. But instead of a red cloth coming from the shoulder pad it was black.

After changing into my gear and crown. I looked in a mirror and not surprisingly I looked like a grounder queen. (Outfit above.)

I went down to the rotunda followed by Octavia and our eight guards.

We watched as skaikru was forced into the rotunda.
"I gave them twelve hours to choose." I nodded to Octavia's words.

Over by the office stood my father, Clarke, Abby, and Jaha.

"Jaha!" A man holding a kid yelled.
"What's happening?"

I watched as Jaha held his hand out and made a down motion.

"That's everyone close the doors!" I heard Ivan yell to another guard.

Once the door closed everyone began to bang on it to be let out.

Once everyone calmed down we waited a few hours before Kane came back out. No Bellamy or Clarke. Only him, Jaha, and Abby. Octavia at this point left tired of waiting on them but I needed to stay.