Chapter 30: Guards!

I woke up to the sounds of giggles. Cautiously I opened my eyes and found my baby boy being tickled by Bellamy.

I froze when they both stopped and looked at me.

"I think your mother needs to be woken up? What do you say bud?"

My eyes got wide and I jumped up.
"No! No-" I started laughing as both of their hands tickled my sides.

We had fun for a few more seconds and I layed down again with them both before looking at Eli.
"Marcellus why don't you jump in the shower and get ready for the day. Teeth, face, and-"
"Hair. Yes mother." He said getting off the bed. A knock on my door caused me to look at Bellamy in confusion.

"Who is it?" I shouted from the bed.
"The royal dresser your majesty." I got up and opened the door. A young femal cam in holding a stack of dresses all different colors.

"New dresses from Russell your majesty." I nodded and motioned for her to put them in the wardrobe. Finishing quickly she scurried out of the room. I turned to Bellamy and we both started laughing at the awkwardness that was in the air.

Bellamy soon offered to take Eli down to Gaia after he jumped out of the shower. I said yes and quickly got ready myself. Today was a pretty short blue dress. I decided to not wear a long dress today.

Making my way down stairs after brushing through my hair

Making my way down stairs after brushing through my hair..I stopped when I saw Bellamy stood with his arms crossed in from of Clarke and Gaia.

"Everything okay?" I asked with my eyebrows raised.

"She let Madi go to school." My head snapped from Gaia to Clarke.

"What is wrong with you?" I turned back to Gaia.

"Go get Madi bring her back here now." She nodded and ran off.

"What's the big deal? Its school." I shook my head giving her a confused look.

"Chill out she'll be fine." Clarke said.

"Chill out?" I asked giving Bellamy a glance.

"What?" I shook my head with a smile now.

"Happiness looks good on you." I told her. She smiled and walked off.

I walked off after giving Bellamy a kiss on the cheek. I found Eli out looking out over the land by the stairs.

"Sweetheart?" I called as I walked over. He turned towards me and smiled.

"Yes mom?" I shook my head.

"Is something wrong? Why are you out here by yourself?"

"Why was dad in bed with us last night?" I sighed and bent down.
"Honey you dad is gonna be in yours and my life now. He's gonna be around...does that bug you?" I asked him worriedly. He shook his head with wide eyes.

"I'm just curious. Is dad staying for good now?" I sighed.
"Your darn right bud." I heard from behind me. I felt a hand on my hip and saw him stand on my left.

"Please join us in the offering grounds to say goodbye to our beloved rose..."

"I'm going to go check on Murphy whh don't you both go." I nodded and began to walk down the stairs with Eli.

"Queen Heda." I stopped at the bottom of the stairs and waited as Russell caught up with us.

"Your coming to the ceremony?" I nodded confused.

"Are we not welcome to?" He shook his head with a smile.

"Of course you are!" He motioned for us to continue.

----------------

I was sitting at the able with my son, Clarke, madi, Gaia, Bellamy, Murphy, and Jordan. Apparently these people live forever and kill hosts with nightblood to stay alive in there body. It's like a wierd possession kind of thing. Disturbing really.

"Clarke you realize that staying means we are okay with what they are doing?" I asked her.

"Oh? And what's the alternative? Go back to space? Sleep for another hundred years on our way to a planet even less likely to support life?" Murphy asked.

"Build our own compound." Bellamy said.

"We'll not last put there on our own." Murphy said.

"Emori, Raven, and Echo will be back tomorrow morning. They will know everything we need to build a radiation shield. After that it's just hard work." Bellamy pointed out. I huffed I had hoped she would stay away.

"We also have Diyoza and Octavia out there somewhere." I brought up.

"I say we leave." I looked to my son and smiled.

"I don't like how they are either but we need them to survive." Clarke said.

"They're murderers. Raising people to give up their bodies. Brainwashing them into believing they're gods." Jordan said. Dear lord he is just like Monty.

"He's right. It's a perversion of everything Bekka Pramheda believed. The flame was about passing wisdom on to the next line not keeping it all to yourself." Gaia whispered.

"Hey no offense Bekka wasn't a God either. She was a scientist who made herself a nightblood in the lab the same way Abby did to Clarke." Murphy said.

"So much for doing better." Madi murmured to me.

Suddenly Jordan got up and had an altercation with Priya while I watched Clarke sneak out. I pointed to my son and Gaia nodded. I grabbed Bellamys arm and we followed her out. We reached her with her body guard. Ivan and the twins behind me.

"Ge rid kom em. Ai gaf chichplei em solo." I ordered her. She gave me a confused look. (Get rid of her. I need to talk to you alone.)

"Give us a minute." She told the guard.  She refused to leave.

"Fine. We'll go in here." Clarke led the way to a building with candles inside. I turned to Ivan motioning for them to stay.

"Where were you going?"

"To see my mother what's wrong?" She asked Bellamy. I tilted my head. I don't believe her...oh my god.

"How are we on different sides of this?" He asked her.
"I know how they survive seems wrong but from what I've seen these people are happy. Their world works. We destroyed ours."

"This isn't about us." I spat at her. Bellamy gave me a confused look.

"You know the difference between us and them?" I smirked. If I'm right she won't understand me.

"Ai sen kom faces rip Klien Ai flashba." She paused and I smirked before leaning forward. (I see their faces when I dream.)

"Got ya." I whispered. Her eyes went wide before smiling.

"I'm sorry can you repeat that last phrase. Ot sounds like flashpa means flashback. So is it dream?" Bellamy stumbled back and I screamed.

"Guards!" I run out the door and into Ivan's arms who carrys me out. But where was Bellamy?