Chapter 1- What is this place?

Keywords:
(A/N- Author's notes)
_________________________
(Y/n- Your name)
(H/c- Hair color)
(E/c- Eye color)
(F/c- Favorite color)
(S/fc- Second favorite color)
(T/fc- Third favorite color)
(S/c- Skin color)
(N/n- Nickname)
(L/n- Last name)
~
||More keywords soon :D||
~
~
A/N: If you're here, thank you so much for choosing mah story! i hope you'll enjoy! there might be spelling mistakes on some of the chapters! i promise i will correct them once i spot them! that's one of my first Alastor x Reader stories so it might be crappy, also..about the other story whit Alastor, well i lost interest in it..and decided to start a new one..and this is just the beginning of the story. . .enjoy! >:D
Update: AAAAAA TYSM FOR OVER 10.000 VIEWS GUYS!! YOU ARE AMAZING!!💗 TYSMMM!!
Update for the update💀: prepare yourself bc the next chapters are gonna be cringy, bc this was the first story i ever wrote and I WAS FUCKING 13😭 my english was crap, so uh- pls dont hate💀💀
~

". .''W-where am i...this place is more red than a strawberry itself!'', you were confusingly admiring the buildings around you and the color red that was surrounding the whole place like it was on fire, which it kinda was. As you were not looking where you were walking, you felt a rather cold body hit yours, or more like yours hitting it.

Some static sounds we're driving you crazy, so you closed your eyes tightly and covered your ears hoping it'll go away. As you slowly opened your eyes, you saw some red dials, like radio ones! and they were surrounded by some crimson eyes, more like, mixed whit those eyes. That's all you saw.

''WHAT TYPE OF BASTARD ARE YOU TO BUMP INTO ME LIKE THAT?! DON'T YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!'' an angry voice asked, the static sounds went away and as you opened your eyes, you saw a tall man whit a light red stripped red suit, burgundy pants, some dark colored shoes, his hair was a color red whit black endings, he had 2 cute and fluffy deer ears and some black antlers, and he also had a monocle on one of his eyes. His skin was pale grey, he had sharp yellow teeth that were always shown by a smile, and about his eyes, well, he looked like he had makeup on.

you were scared, really scared so you suddenly tought that this was gonna be your second death. ''ANSWER ME!!'', he became even more furious seeing that you were completely ignoring him. ''i-i don't know..i just got here and i don't even know why am i here!! im really really sorry about bumping into you..i clearly didn't mean it!'' the radio dials disappeared, his eyes becoming crimson again, on one side he was sorry for whatever happened, but on the other side, he was entertained by your confusion.

''oh so rude of me! Let me present myself!'' a cane that looked like a microphone suddenly appeared in his hand, ''Alastor! the Radio Demon itself!'' he was acting like a fucking teathre man, ''Y-Y/n..'' you were continuously looking at the ground, scared that he's gonna kill you. ''oh my! what a beautiful name for such a gorgeous lady!'' this put a little smile on your face.

there were some moments of silence until one of you decided to speak up, ''w-what's this place?...'', ''hell itself darling!'', you widened your eyes at the tought that you were in hell and shouted surprised ''H-HELL?! oh my..that's the worst thing that could ever happen! where am i supposed to stay..what am i supposed to do?!..what do demons usually do?!..oh my oh my oh my...'' Alastor smiled wider, he was entertained by your panic attacks ''my dear! i know a quite welcoming place for you to stay! it's actually a redeeming hotel but people go there just to sleep or to have that disgusting thing named..sex..no one caring for redemption actually! shall we?..'' you looked up only to see him waiting for you to take his hand, you hesitated for some seconds but still did it.

''so..how's life in hell?..'' you asked admiring the surroundings, ''well my dear Y/n..hell is not a quite amazing place!'' ''i can see that..how long have u even been here?'' you shifted your gaze upon him but quickly shifted away as he turned to you ''well, since the 33s! that's when i died! oh! we are already here!'' you were in front of a really big and masive hotel which's color was of course, red, as he opened the door you saw some other demons in there, a girl whit blonde long hair and pale white skin, came to you excited ''hi! and welcome to the happy hotel!! im Charlie! and we're so glad you're here!! come!''

you just entered in and felt a spear touching your neck scaring you ''WHAT ARE YOUR INTENTIONS?!'' a short girl whit grey skin, white long hair and a x on her eye asked angrily, you covered your face in shaking. ''VAGGIE!!'' you hear Charlie shouting ''LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE!!'' Charlie told the angry latina, suddenly the spear lowered making you feel relieved. ''i-im Y/n and i just got here in hell, i don't know what im doing or what im supposed to do..im really confused..sorry if im disturbing you all...'' you said, sadness fulling your voice. You felt warm once Charlie hugged you, you hugged back in regret for yourself. ''Let's get you set up here..and also give you a room!'' your eyes shined of joy, ''thank you so so much!! you're so kind!!'' she took you by the shoulder heading you to the front desk. ''no need to thank me!'' she said happily

looking around you, there were lots of paintings whit her and that girl Vaggie, but a picture caught your attention, it was a photo of her and a thicc and slim woman whit blonde hair and the same color skin as her daughter's who looked gorgeous and in the other side there was a blonde man whit pale white skin and rosy cheeks like her daughter's, also, his smile seemed familiar to you. ''you're the princess of hell and the one and only daughter of Lucifer and Lilith?! pleasure to be meeting you princess!'' she looked surprised at you ''yeah..but im not used to that! please call me by my name Charlie! and treat me like a normal demon! like..your friend!'', ''f-friend? me?..'' you were so happy at her sayings, since you actually never had friends when alive, bc all were just bullies! even your parents! mostly your dad, your mom was actually pretty cool! your dad was an alcoholic bitch who someday beaten up ur mom to death and after the rumour spreaded in the whole school, you became a target for the annoying jokes. ''yeah! of course! we all are friends here! even whit the most unliked demon! which happens to be Alastor!'', you laughed quietly as you threw your gaze on him for a moment but threw it back to Charlie after. ''that's so..kind of you!'', ''get used to it!'' she said giggling sweetly, you finally felt like you were..home..

__
1211 words