Chapter 23- Mental breakdown?..

"Oh, hey guys! how are you-" you were cut by Addie who took your hands in hers "N/n! we're getting a new teacher today! Mrs. Fereigh left her job as a chemistry teacher! i hope the new teacher is our ages, i mean...he might be hot~" you slightly smiled but you were scared, Addie was so weird "woah, chill girl! don't get hopes!!" she rolled her eyes while laughing and turned to Stacy. "So, getting excited over the new teacher?" Alex turned your way as you shift your gaze away from him. "Nah..not into teachers and things.." he just nodded, no more words added.

"Good morning class im mr Dayons! and im your new chemistry teacher" the new teacher said as he entered, Dayons seemed young, he looked 3 years older than all of us, but, something was wrong, he looked really familiar, you feel like you met him before. Anyways, he had black combed hair, some stuffed eyebrows, and a little white robe over a dark green blouse. He seemed to be nice, but again, don't judge a book by its cover. "So as i said, im your new teacher, Husker Dayons! im 22 and i may seem nice but im not! i might shout from time to time, but i hope you all like chemistry and i also hope that you'll learn what i'll teach you! if not, bad grades will rain! you all seem like nice kids, and i don't wanna shout at you. I also hope that we'll have a healthy friendship!" you all got a little scared, none of you wanted bad grades.

.

"Damn, it's finally lunch! those classes were so fucking tiring! and maths bruh, MATHS!! HOW CAN THAT CLASS BE LIKE HELL?!" Stacy said as you, her and Addie sat down at the lunch table. "I don't know but i can guarantee that hell's even better than the math class! atleast chemistry was okay.." they nodded and you three started talking, but something was wrong, someone was missing, it was that Alastor look-alike boy, what was his name, right, Alex. "Where is Alex?" you asked as Addie and Stacy looked around and saw him sitting whit another girl, holding hands and laughing. Suddenly you feel Addie pushing you under the table as she and Stacy got there too. "What? why did you push me here?!" you shouted as you saw the 2 girls getting their plates on the ground and yours too, "uh, its a trend to eat on the ground now! yeah!, its, um, very popular!" Addie said stuttering in her words "yeah sure, stop whit this stupidness!" you stood up but you were suddenly dragged back by Addie. "WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WHIT YOU TWO?! ARE YOU HIDING SOMETHING FROM ME?!" you shouted angrily trying to get their hands off yours, "N-NO, WE'RE TRYING TO PROTECT YOU!!" Stacy said worried, "FROM WHAT?!" you finally get their hands off yours and you get out from under the table, you look to the right and see Alex kissing another girl. That reminded you of Mimzy somehow..but you gave a fuck, since you didn't even knew him or liked him at all "from that...but..why aren't you crying?" Addie and Stacy stood up both rubbing their arm and head as you started to laugh really really loud, everyone turned your way, even Alex and that girl who was mostly disturbed by your laugh. "DO YOU THINK I EVEN CARE?! NO OF COURSE NOT!! HE'S JUST ANOTHER FUCKBOY LIKE EVERYONE IN THIS SCHOOL!! YOU DO NOT HAVE WHY TO PROTECT ME DEAR ADDIE AND STACY! I NEVER KNEW EACH OF YOU! I TRIED TO ACT NICE AND PRETEND LIKE I KNOW THAT FUCKBOY OR YOU TWO!! BUT I NEVER DID, WHO I ONLY KNEW WERE MY HELL FRIENDS!! MELODY, DAMIAN, HUSK, VAGGIE, ANGEL, CHARLIE, NIFFTY AND..ALASTOR..ANYWAYS, ALEX, U CAN STAY WHIT THAT GIRL, WE'RE OVER, even if i never knew you and things, BUT STILL!!" Alex shrugged and continued talking whit that girl as the others continued minding their businesses and continued eating their lunches. "Huh..w-what...........ow...ow ow ow oW OW OW OW OW OW OWWWW..HELP-..HE.....lp...." in 5 seconds you were down on the floor, black in front of your eyes, but, something inside of your head was driving you crazy, they seemed to be some voices, muffled voices whit even more muffled, words! —"HELP! SHE'S NOT WA@#&*3G U;€@'!! A^£¥{[)#'! COME HERE AND HE#-@€ HER!!, WHAT?! MY D#%-€&3 @*&#= IS NOT W&#/3(&# UP?!! MOVE!!!" is all you heard.

You woke up in your bed, your head still hurting a little, as you look on the nightstand, you see a little note, you opened it and saw a lil message and also a pill, 'hi Y/n, im really sorry for that mental breakdown from earlier, i hope you feel better. You literally fainted and me and Stacy carried you to your house, but why are you so heavy omg, anyway, here have this head pill that will calm your headaches, also, i announced the teachers and our parents that we're not going to school tomorrow! neither you! tomorrow, we will have a day only for us! can't wait! when you feel better, call us! byeee and get better!♡︎' you smiled softly and swallowed the pill whit water.

As you go downstairs, you notice that your so-called parents weren't home, so you just got some food and sat down on the couch turning on the TV. "Hello New Orleans citizens, Tony Branch here and im back whit the most spiciest news! more like bloody news but who cares! haha! So a girl named Charlotte Mangotte killed herself by shooting her stomach this morning! the police found her dead cadaver and a gun at the extremity of the forest! investigations are being done! our people still don't know if someone shoot the girl or if she shoot herself! Now the weather!.." you turned off the TV, as your eyes were wide, not because you were scared, you even liked news like that one, they are just, interesting! but because the name sounded really familiar whit you, even Tony Branch was familiar, but why tho? Suddenly, your phone rings, it was Addie. "Hey girl, please meet me at 7PM in the cemetery..." she then hang up, but why the cemetery?..that's the creepiest place, i mean, you saw even worser things! but now that you aren't a demon anymore and neither have the power of one, you were scared, but, deep down inside, you had an urge to kill, you felt like you wanted to stab a person, and your instinct also said that you should go to the cemetery, so you send a message to Addie whit 'see you there..'

"you're finally here! come.."

__
1149 words