Chapter 16- Lucifer?..

''morning everyone!" you came into the kitchen where everyone was except Alastor. "morning sleeping beauty!" Melody laughed softly. "h-how did you all sleep in this apartment? you asked looking at Angel, Husk, Charlie and Vaggie, "well i saw that we have some place to sleep here too! i mean, two can sleep on the couch as the other two in the guest's room, which means that there will be three in the same room, 2 in the other two rooms and two in the living room." Vaggie said gesturing something.

"do you know where Alastor is?" you asked getting yourself some coffee, "he went to hunt some deers and maybe murder somenone, as he told me this morning when i saw him leaving" you nodded "ok tha-" a knock cut you off, Melody went to answer and got scared and intimidated by the guy in front of her. "Charlie darling!~'' Charlie startled at that voice as Vaggie grabbed her hand tight, the voice was really familiar to you, it gave so many human vibes.

"so, tell me more about how the hotel burnt dear!" Lucifer said noting something in his notebook as you all were scared for no reason. "So all we know is that the V's threw a pink bomb to our hotel, for absolutely no reason!" Charlie said mad. "hmm..i'll built your hotel back in only 3 days! not because i love you, because the hotel that's now destroyed, was actually something pretty important for me and i need it for my business arrangements or such!".

He looked around the room spotting Melody, Damian and you. "Oh! hello there Melody and Damian, or should i call you..the Twin Demons?...'' the two got chills as they looked at eachother then back at him. "Twin demons?..", he laughed "of course!! you are twins! right?.." they nodded fastly. "hmm, as i saw, you completed my quest and killed Y/n, or the so called Revenge Demon!" you got chills as the short man looked your way. "And as the deal said, you two got the reward, as i got your souls! also Y/n, the deal, it won't hold too long. Viva la vida Y/n, viva la vida..." (live life), "WAIT YOU GOT OUR SOULS?!" Melody asked panicked but he vanished into a dark smoke before even hearing Melody's words. "oh no...no no no no No No,NO!! we must find Alastor, FAST, and then maybe, get our souls back!", you looked confused at Melody who stood up walking back and forth, as everyone stood up. "Why? what's wrong?" Vaggie asked a bit worried, as Melody made her eyes wide at the tought that just came in her mind. "WE DON'T HAVE TIME FOR TALKING!! LET'S GO!!". They grabbed some guns and knifes and went outside of their apartment, into the forests, searching for Alastor.

"MELODY DAYONS! TELL ME WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING!!"...
.
.
A/n: sorry for such a short chapter but i really didn't have what to add at it anymore! i promise that the next chapters will be better and longer! also Lucifer will come back in this story for lots of times! he will come even whit Lilith! but i won't spoil anything yet! i'll let you find out by yourself! take this A/n as a short spoiler i did for the next chapters ;)

~Stay tuned~

__
567 words