Chapter 10- Stress, isn't it?

you nodded as a sign of disapproval, ''well..if that's the situation, i'll stay here!'' you looked at him disappointed of yourself but surprised by him, ''w-why?..y-you should go and eat something Alastor..you haven't eaten all day..'' he smiled wider ''my dear! i can stay days whitout eating! now, tell me, what's bothering you?" you sighed and placed your chin on your knees as he sat down next to you. ''well..im bothered about anything that happened until now..getting to hell, meeting you all, everyone telling me im their chaos saver because i can control you and shits or whatever they were saying, meeting my best friends in hell after a long time while i was thinking that they are in heaven or still living on earth and even Angel's stupid comment telling me that i should marry you or whatever stupid things he said even if he knows that i like Damian but sadly..Damian sees me only as a friend and i don't even get to think about having a chance whit him, also..'sister code' i made whit Melody when we were alive, that code doesn't allow the best friend to date the brother or even thinking about being whit him, and im getting really stressed and i just wanna tell everyone to fuck off and leave me alone for moments! im feeling like im getting crazy..i just..i..UGHH i don't know what to think anymore...'' you placed your head between your knees, while Alastor was staying still trying to think of anything that could work and comfort you.

"look my dear, im not that good in comforting people but i'll try to be as honest as i could ever be..Angel's a creepy person that you should never listen to! unless he really says truthful things! and about Damian, you should just talk to him and sort things out! and about your stress, i can make you get rid of it easily, would you mind coming whit me?'' he held out his hand waiting for yours, and you took it. You both got down, you following him wherever he wanted to take you to.

"wow...how it comes that i never knew about this place?! ITS BEAUTIFUL!!" you said excited admiring a garden whit a blue lake on which upon it there was a white little bridge, lots of perfectly shaped trees and bushes and also flowers, most of them being roses whit bloody red colors. You went upon the water, on the bridge and just admired the lotus flowers floating on the water's surface, Alastor came next to you which made you startle a bit. ''dear Y/n..i might have something quite important to tell you...well i-'' he was cut off by Charlie who was desperately shouting for you. ''N/N! OMG..N/N...COME FAST!! ANGEL GOT HIS FEET STUCK IN THE TOILET!!'' she said laughing and it made u laugh too, ''coming right away!!'' you looked at Al who seemed kinda irritated by Charlie's sudden appearance, ''sorry Al..you can tell me later..'' ( Me: if there's gonna be any later >:))), k fine i'll get the duct tape!), ''sure my dear..we'll..talk later..'' you went after Charlie taking out your phone to make photos. Then you all decided that its time to go,"BE CAREFU-........''

...

A/n: sorry about this chapter being so short..this was just a 'wholesome' chapter..but..the story's gonna have a twist maybe.
i literally have lots of things for Chapter 11 and the next 3-4 chapters! AAAH! CAN'T WAIT TO POST THEM ALL!! UvU
__
613 words