Chapter 27- Lucifer, Rosie and the stomach stabs

"Okay, we're going to the hotel as you, um, go and do what you need to do!" Vaggie kissed Charlie's cheek as she waved then left whit you, Melody, Husk and Alastor in the search of the third quest. "So, who has the paper clue?" you asked as you all were running, then you saw Alastor clicking his fingers and the paper appearing in your hands, "oh, right, soo, the clue says..'Go by the moving worm to the second hell, im hiding in something you will stumble on! where i am? you may find me! here's a hint, im bumping!' wth.." you all were trying to find the meaning of the clue. "Uh, moving worm?!" Melody was grossed out, when alive, she had a trauma whit worms, "second hell, second hell..I KNOW!! since hell has only 2 cities, this one and the IMP city, the next paper clue might be in IMP city!" Charlie exclaimed as you looked back at the paper "hmm, moving worm, well the only way to get to IMP city is by car or, TRAIN!!" you snapped your fingers. "Let's go! we will think about the other part of the clue in the train!" you all left.

Meanwhile
"The hotel is completely rebuilt?!" Vaggie rubbed her eyes in confusion "BUT WHEN?!" Angel noticed light coming out of the reddish windows and also...demons?! "Yo toots, dere r demons inside!". They all ran and bursted through the tall door "Ohh! Welcome to my hotel, Hazbin Squad!" Vaggie pointed her spear to Lucifer's neck "as i see, that weird cat, my stupid daughter, that idiotic deer and his girlfriend aren't here whit you..." Lucifer lowered Vaggie's spear whit his finger, she getting shivers. "Yo apple man, wut da heck did you do to our hotel?" Angel said whit confidence, "fellow sinner, i made Charlie's idea work out! i brought more sinners that want to redeem themselves! ain't i great?" Lucifer laughed, pointing to the sinners who poorly waved, they were all sad, "We can't trust ya so easily apple man! wut if its a plan of urs that leads to destroin?" Lucifer suddenly became serious, he was clearly faking that seriousness "noo nooo! dear sinner! can't i help my daughter just one time?" "did ya wife forced u in doin that?" Angel laughed a little as Lucifer's eyes were fixed on the floor "yeah..but, i'll leave now! sorry for not contacting any of you about the building process! tell Charlie she's not really a failure! goodbye~!" he left.

"ANYONE! COME TO THE RECEPTION TO GET YOUR ROOM KEYS!! REMEMBER, THE RULES ABOUT THE HOTEL ARE IN EACH ROOM ALSO THE LOBBY!!" Vaggie shouted as a big queue formed behind the table. "Name and age please!", and, the check in just started. "Kira, 110, please, be careful, that's a big ass trap you're in right now! Lucifer doesn't wanna help his daughter! he wanna take over her hotel, he may be watching you right now!!" Vaggie nodded and said a quiet thanks then gave Kira her keys. "NEXT!".

You all arrived to the rail station and sat down on some chairs, being tired from all that running. "Soo, how long until IMP city?" you weren't expecting the answer "uh, 4 hours or so!.." Charlie said munching on a lollipop she just bought. "EH?! H-HOW?! IMP CITY IS NOT THAT FAR AWAY!!" she shrugged. "The train's here!.." Husk said grumpy, everyone stood.

As Husk sat down, what did u think to do? right, to push Melody next to Husk, yes, you wanted them to sit next to eachother and that's what they did! Husk was also, smiling a little under his whiskers! which made you say a little aww as Melody was cussing.

You sat down next to Charlie and took out your phone, but Charlie interrupted your instagram scrolling by pointing to Alastor who was talking whit a woman, but she was simply beautiful, perfect facial features and a perfectly tiny waist, a vintage hat and also short pale blonde hair, unlike you, in comparison whit her, you looked like a wrecking mess! this made your confidence decrease. And as you heard them talking, you realized that she knew lots of other 1920 slangs, unlike you, who knew only 5 or 6. But you turned back to your phone trying not to care about it, i mean, you aren't even together! why would he even be whit you? he haves lots of other gals, such as Mimzy, and no one knows how many others! you were just another toy for him, another form of entertainment, okay you shared some kisses but you just realized that those meant nothing to him, absolutely nothing, but again, why do you care?..

You suddenly recieved a message from Vaggie which said 'hey N/n! why isn't charlie answering? is she okay?' you replied whit a yes and called Vaggie on camera, placing some virtual background so she won't know that you're in a train but in a forest, then gave the phone to Charlie as you rested your head on your hand trying to grab some sleep, waiting for the destination.

As you were about to fall asleep, Alastor called your name, sleepy, you went to them, placing a fake smile on your face. "Dear, i want to present you to my friend-" he was cut off by the beautifully woman "Rosie, one of Alastor's really close friends! we use to hang out a lot!" she laughed, even her giggles and laughs were perfect! your confidence decreased even more. "I-im Y/n, just a, uh..-" you were cut by him "she's just a friend!" your confidence was at the lowest point it could ever be! "I-i'll go to the bathroom! be right back!..heh..." you left them going into the bathroom. "Okay Al, i might need to go! i have some business to do whit a new overlord as it seems!.." she stood up as he nodded, kissing her hand, then he went back to his seat.

"VAGGIE?! ARE YOU FOR REAL?! MY DAD FOUND SINNERS THAT WANT TO REDEEM THEMSELVES? EEEEEEEK IM SO HAPPY!!" Charlie screamed at your phone as Vaggie's laugh was heard "okay Charlie sweetie, we'll talk more about that later when you get back here!" Charlie nodded closing your phone, placing it back on your seat.

You were crying the shit outta yourself, wondering, why's ur face so ugly and asymmetric or why are you so fat, looking in the mirror, you noticed the necklace from Alastor still being on your neck, but you took it down, and were about to throw it in the trash, but you didn't. Looking again in the mirror, you took a pocket knife and stabbed your stomach, whit it, letting out a big scream of pain, you were trying to make yourself thinner. Taking out the knife from your stomach, you hissed at the pain, and then, stabbed it again. Already weakened by the pain, you fell on the floor, curling yourself in a pool of blood. 'Why can't i be like her?' 'why im so ugly?' 'why does no one likes me?' 'why am i so fat?' 'why am i so dumb?' 'why is he faking everything he feels for me?...' were the toughts that were running in your mind, on and on, until the bathroom door opened, revealing a not to tall girl and a shorter girl, and two boys, those were clearly your friends! Melody, Charlie, Husk and....Alastor..... They were about to ran to you but you pointed the pocket knife at them "D-do not dare to enter, o-or IM KILLING YOU ALASTOR!...." Husk threw him a suspicious look "what did you do to her you son of a bitch?!", that was the first time Alastor wasn't smiling at all, he was rather, worried. "C-can i atleast enter? come on N/n, im your best friend, Melody.." you lowered the knife as she entered taking you in her arms hugging you as you just cried louder.

"Charlie please get her some bandages" Melody was stroking your back as you were shaking horribly. "But i don't have...bandages?.." some appeared in her hand from outta nowhere, "h-here.." Melody bandaged your stomach. "Why did u do that N/n?.." you didn't respond, but the toughts from earlier came back, they were louder and louder, you simply wanted them gone.

"STOP, STOP PLEASE STOP..." you cried yourself, and scared everyone, "Y-Y/n? w-what are you talking about?..please tell me what's wrong, i swear you'll feel better! trust me and tell me please!..." the toughts were almost gone, you sighed and started telling. Your sayings made everyone look ugly at Alastor, which had his hands behind his waist, eyes closed and he wasn't smiling, which was really weird since he was always doing it.

"DAMN DEER DEMON, DO SOMETHING! DON'T JUST SIT AND STARE LIKE A SON OF A BITCH YOU ARE!" Husk shouted pointing to you who just looked at him and Alastor whit no feelings, just pain from the stabs, you were numb. "Get along whit eachother and say sorry! cause we can't continue our quest finding if you two are fighting! remember what the first quest said! never fight or you will die!" Charlie said. "Yeah, let's go.." Husk approved whit Charlie.

__
1567 words