Chapter 9- Alastor's new phone

''so do you like any of these phone models?'' the Radio Demon startled as he heard your soft voice, ''uhh..i might like this one, it seems...pretty easy to use!'' he said unsure of himself. You looked at the phone he pointed to, "hmm, an iphone 7! good choice Al!'' you said looking at it on its back, and its front, ''wait here..i'll go talk to whit that tired bitch over there..'' you rubbed his arm a bit as his ears flinched, his face being covered in a red rose blush and he getting into a shock phase, you smiled softly then ran to the tired of life demon to ask him to give you an iphone 7.

"that will be 1200 hellbucks.."  he said bored as you gave him the money and he gave you the phone, you get back to Alastor which was just sitting there in his shock phase looking at something. "uhh..you ok Al?" you giggled softly as he snapped out of his phase ''u-uh yeah my dear! have you got the rectangular magic thingy?..'' Al said pointing to the box, "first..this thing is called a phone! second, yeah i did! now let's go back!'' he again entered in his shock phase when you grabbed his hand running whit him out of the store, back to the car. Vaggie saw you 2 running out of the store, "uh..Melody, look out of the window, fast!'' Melody saw them too "a-are they holding hands?..", Vaggie nodded ''sooo..they actually like eachother?..'' Angel asked throwing Melody an bored look, "i-i don't think so...she sees him as a friend because she fucking likes my brother Damian, which is not okay...while he sees her more than a friend..i mean..look at his face! he's clearly in love whit her!'' Melody said worried as Damian face palmed.

You two got back in the car. You opened the little window from the limo, ''hi guys! im back! look who's got a new phone!'' you smiled wide as the others especially Charlie were fascinated. ''but toots..isn't ur old phone working? why did u got a new one?'' you threw him an 'really?!' look as he shrugged, "no Angel..this is not mine! is Alastor's!'' you smiled at them all, as they just gasped except Melody and Damian who were confused why everyone was so surprised, Angel's hand was shaking while he tried to point at the phone.

"A-Alastor....A-A-Alastor...t-the Radio De-Demon's..got..a phone.." Charlie was hardly speaking, this should've been too surprising for them since Alastor hated technology and every time they told him to get a phone he just said no. ''h-how did u convince him to get himself one?..'' Vaggie asked, her eyes wide, ''well..i just simply told him that i'll teach him how to use one and he agreed..'' you said shrugging, the others really went like 'ight imma head out-' you laughing a little at their expressions. ''for real now Y/n..MARRY HIM!!'' Charlie bumped her elbow into Angel which shed a little ouch out of his mouth while you made an ew face at his sayings, ''WHAT?! NO!! I CAN'T AND I DON'T WANT IT NEITHER!! AND I ALSO LIKE DAMIAN! BUT FIRST..IM NOT READY FOR THAT, SECOND, HE MAYBE LIKES ANOTHER!! AND THIRD-.." Angel interrupted you by placing his hand on your shoulder, "honey it was just a joke! calm down!!'' you calmed "s-sorry for shouting..'' you closed the window and sat down tired, looking at the iphone's box sighing.

"Anything wrong my dear?'', a gigantic groan escaped your mouth ''of course! there are lots of wrong things!...'' you placed your hands on your face 'wiping the stress off your face', "would you mind telling me what's bothering you? im here to listen my dearie!'' you looked at him, he was kinda bothered by your mood, "well..thanks..so..it all-", he showed his palm to you which means that he wanted you to stop, Alastor grabbed a little black thingy like a microphone and spoke to it "dear sinners, since we have a 2 hour ride until we're back to the hotel, i suggest to stop at a gas station for 30 minutes to go to the toilets, eat and do whatever other things, such selfies from the umm...so called phone! if u agree, knock in the window!" after some seconds knocks could be heard.

They all got down except you. ''aren't you coming dearie?''
...

__
765 words