Chapter 21- Husk and Melody knew

"WHAT ARE THOSE SUPPOSED TO BE?! WHY DID U OPEN THE BOOK LILITH TOLD US NOT TO OPEN?! AND WHAT THE HECK ARE THE SEVEN QUESTS?!, ANSWER!!" Vaggie said angry as she tossed the antic looking book at you filling your arms, as some notes fell down on the bed. "What? what are you talking about?! we didn't open that!! why do you think it was us Vaggie, it could've been anyone!!" Charlie said stuttering in her own words as you and Al were looking straight at the whole squad, not even moving a finger. "pfft yeah sure! this is Y/n's handwriting!" you made your eyes wide, they knew something "wow Vagatha, have you ever saw my handwriting? no! so then don't accuse me! like i said it could've been ANYONE!" she rolled her eyes "whatever, but i still need some explanations from everyone about the book! ITS DANGEROUS AND I DON'T WANNA RISK OF LOOSING SOMEONE!!" you all nodded, then, they all left the room except Husk and Melody.

"so..they found out.." Melody switched her gaze to Husk which just nodded. "huh?" you made a confused face as Melody sighed. "look, we know about the seven quests, to be honest, if i remember, i once did this challenge whit Husk. That happened the day i got to hell, i had the antic looking book whit me, actually, the book was mine. Then, i met Husk and became good friends whit him, and once we both find those notes, he decided to help me whit the quests, but, when we were about to do the last quest, Lucifer stopped us from everything we were trying to do, since we were able to go to heaven if we finished the quests, and he wouldn't want to lose any sinners, except for the extermination day, then Lucifer took my book pretending it was his, and, he cursed Husk to be a cat forever, what? Husk wasn't always a cat! anyways, Lilith saw everything and maybe she felt bad about what her husband did to us, so i think that's why she handed you MY book yesterday. And that bitch Luci only scribbled my book whit his idiotic plans!", you and Charlie were literally in shock, you weren't able to say anything but just to stare and gasp, while Alastor was simply smiling, like he already knew or expected something like that to happen.

"b-but, how aren't you cursed?! the book said that you'll be cursed if you tell anyone about the quests!" you said still in shock.
"well, we're already cursed, so, it has no effect on us!" you nodded at Husk's words. "Have you still got the paper you found from the second quest?" Melody asked, you nodded as Al clicked his fingers, a little paper appearing in your hand, Melody took it looking carefully at the details. "aha so, no fighting and, other shits. Alright! we must work in harmony ALASTOR AND HUSK!" the two looked at eachother careless "fine i guess.." Husk said shrugging. "and we also shall be disguised and well hided by everyone's eyes!" Melody continued as everyone nodded. "We need some costumes and masks!" Melody nodded at your words remembering something "oh! i think i have something!" she left the room and after a minute, came back whit some black costumes that had white stripes on the sleeves and some white masks that had smiling faces on them. "What do you think?~" Melody said handing each of you a costume and a mask, "THIS IS AMAZING!" Charlie said excited "wow, those are, pretty! but where do you have them from?" Melody shrugged "idk, i just, had them, anyways, hide your costumes and let's go eat something, im hungry!" "same..".

A/n: BRUHHHH, THIS CHAPTER IS SO CRAPPY AAAAAA- and sorry for not updating but i felt really sad lately and i also haven't got motivation to continue it..

__
657 words