Chapter 35- Mad at Alastor

"YOU'RE THE REVENGE DEMON!!" you looked at the angry voice behind you, it was Kira's, of course. She had tears in her eyes and she was also puffing and panting angrily. "W-what?! IM NOT THE REVENGE DEMON!!" Kira rolled her eyes at your lies "then why were you dancing whit my boyfriend?" you threw her an annoyed look "h-he's not your boyfriend..". "YEAH BECAUSE HE WAS AND IS MINE!! and i know about your identity Revenge Demon! i might not know your real name, but it's enough for me to prove to everyone that you're dating my boyfriend and that you're the known Revenge Demon!!!" you laughed "do whatever you want sweetheart! they'll never believe you! and also, Alastor's not my boyfriend, he's my brother..." she gasped then shook her head "wha- NO! if he's 'your brother', then why were you dancing whit him?" you went closer to her "what? can't brother and sister dance?" Kira smirked "you mean step brother and step sister~.." you made your eyes wide since you knew the meaning of the words but you got angry, grabbed Kira's neck and slammed her on a tree "leave me alone! of course my brother broke up whit you! you're simply awful!!" you said in a demonic voice as Kira just smirked "i have all i need to prove to the world that you're the revenge demon. So let's make a deal...i won't say anything! but anything! to the news if you break up whit Alastor!" those words kinda smashed your heart your grip getting weakened and more weakened.

Alastor came next to you as you looked at him, then back at Kira. "Uh, we might need some moments, alone!" "as you say!" Kira shrugged and vanished in black smoke making your hand shiver. "Y-Y/n, don't, please, do...not.." Alastor was not smiling, he was not, smiling...... "I-its for the best Al.." you sighed "but, why do you care of your identity being revealed?...". You were holding back tears "it's dangerous Al, if they find out my identity, they will put prices on me, some will force demons to search for me and kill me, or even kidnap! and i don't wanna risk that..". Al had a tear in his eye, he had a tear in..his eye...."yeah darling but, i can protect you, im capable of doing it!..just please don't.." "you can't protect me 24/7, and its dangerous, do you wanna see me dead or just see me?.." "s-see you i guess.." sighing again, you looked at the trees behind you "then, let me do this deal..", "okay darling but, please, PLEASE be careful, she's the tricky demon. She clearly said something but will do otherwise!.." you wiped his tear whit your tumb, smiling softly, also trying to hold tears back. "Smile my dear, you know you're never fully dressed whitout one..." this made Alastor lose control and burst into...tears?! as you just let him go and looked around for Kira, she appearing in front of you. "L-let's do this deal...".

"Yeah Lucifer, they fell right in the trap! they really tought i stole his heart and made them break up!! haha! such idiots! sonner, i'll bring them to you, and that day, i want my reward!"

• • •

"Where the heck were you two?!" Vaggie asked worriedly as the whole hazbin squad was threwing you and Alastor angry looks. "We..we're over. . ." they all gasped, not bc of the situation really, but because of Alastor, crying..which they clearly never saw him doing it before. "WHAT?! WHY?!" Angel asked mad, you began to tell them the whole shit that just happened. They all gasped being really mad, as Charlie grabbed a gun, Vaggie her spear, Angel his guns, Husk a empty booze bottle, Niffty her bottle of clorox, Melody a scythe! from where the fuck does she have a scythe?! Damian grabbing some sharp knifes, even Alastor becoming a...wendigo looking like creature? he had everything but his face, was now a deer skull, his antlers growing so long and so much. "11PM, a hour in which we can beat that asshole!" Vaggie said mad "SHE'S NOT WELCOMED BACK IN THIS HOTEL ANYMORE!!!" Charlie shouted shooting the ceiling as the others agreed. "LET'S KILL THAT BITCH! CUS NO ONE IS DESTROYING N/N AND ALASTOR'S WHOLESOME RELATIONSHIP WHITOUT THEIR ASS BEING BEATEN TO DEATH...." Melody rioted as the others started rioting too "KILL THAT BITCH! KILL THAT BITCH!" was being heard over and over, that it even made a girl come out of the ballroom, it was that best friend of Angel's. "Yo Angie, what are ya rioting for?" Angel turned to his best friend Cherri. "Well babe, a bitch named Kira destroyed these two's wholesome relationship! AND I FEEL LIKE I WANNA RIP HER HEAD OFF!!" Cherri smirked "let me help Angie! i'll bomb that bitch until she forgets her name!!" everyone said yes to Cherri's sayings as you sighed.

"Thanks a lot guys b-but...why do you care?.." they all came and hugged you, except Alastor. "Because you're our friend N/n! and friends help eachother no matter the situation!" you giggled little "thanks guys, im so glad you are my friends, NOW, LET'S KILL THAT BITCH!!". "Can i join in this battle of yourssss? i have ssssssome troubles whit Kira, and i wanna take my revenge on her!!" that snake boi sir pentious said "alright old man! just this time!~" Angel and Cherri laughed as Sir Pentious rolled his eyes. "LET'S. KILL. HER!!!" you shouted as they all exclaimed except Alastor.

.

"WHO ARE YOU?! AND WHY ARE YOU HERE?!? Kira shouted pretending to know nothing about the persons in that room. "Oh shut up doll, you know us perfectly!~" you said as Kira mumbled something then slammed her fist on the table slamming all, but all of you into the wall behind. "HOW DUMB CAN YOU ALL BE?.. HAHAHA~" she was acting like a psychopath, truly a creepy psychotic girl. And the fight just begun, you all fought, even you! who this time actually transformed into your Revenge Demon form whitout seeing someone you care for embarrassed or in pain. Niffty, Husk and Vaggie were already weakened and fell down on the ground "3 down, 8 to go~.." Kira blowed 2 of her fingers like they were a gun or something. The next weakened ones were Damian, sir Pentious, Charlie and Melody. "4 down, 4 to go! hah! im so good at this!!". Even more persons fell onto the ground, this time Angel and Cherri, which you tought that they'll beat her ass. "oops! just 2 more to play whit!~ well i'll-" you cut Kira off by grabbing her neck slamming her through 3 buildings. Going to her, she was laying on the ground between the rocks, you again grabbed her neck. "H҈A҈V҈E҈ I҈ T҈O҈L҈D҈ Y҈O҈U҈ N҈O҈T҈ T҈O҈ M҈E҈S҈S҈ W҈H҈I҈T҈ M҈E҈?҈!҈ H҈A҈V҈E҈ I҈?҈!҈" Kira just laughed "Bitch you're so naive! i've never stole your idiotic boyfriend's heart! neither have proof of you being the revenge demon! you know nothing yet, be careful Revenge Demon, be careful!" you made your eyes wide gulping. "Viva la vida RD, Viva la vida..." Kira said then vanished. (RD= Revenge Demon) 'Where have you heard this before? it doesn't matter, go and check on your friends' you said to yourself then ran to them all.

You helped everyone stand up. "Are you all okay?.." they nodded stretching their backs. "Yeah, but are you okay?! i mean, you literally just slammed a demon through 3 buildings.." Melody asked as you threw your hair behind your ear. "Yeah, im alright, and i must admit, Kira looked like a fucking slammed mosquito!" some of them laughed some of them didn't. "OH MY GOD, WHAT'S THE TIME?!" Charlie shouted worriedly. "Its 11:50PM! whHHYYY? OH MY GOD THE PROM!!" Vaggie also became panicked, Melody, you, Husk Angel and Damian becoming too. "Then, why are we wasting time darlings! let's go!" Alastor clicked his fingers, everyone being back in the hotel. "I tought you said to run..." Melody head palmed as everyone did too except Alastor. "Well if we're back, then let's go and have fun! atleast Kira's gone, for now..." Charlie nodded at your words taking Vaggie's hand, the others following them, Cherri and Pentious going in other directions, minding their own business.

Watching the others having a good time, you took out a paper, where the clue to the 5th quest was. 'You are fast darlings, but im wondering, are you fast enough for the next quest? let's test it out!! "Wandering in the night, in a big big palace, i might bite but i look adorable~" hint: pay a visit to the L's...' you looked weirdly at it 'what the heck is this quest supposed to be?!".

"Are you alright dear? you look bothered by something! are you alright?" Alastor asked as you startled and looked him in the eyes, "uh, no..why do you even care?" he made a surprised face "why wouldn't i care dear?" you sighed "uh, since we're over now, shouldn't you go find another girl?" "what? no!" you brushed some hair locks whit your fingers "just, leave me alone Alastor.." then you left. "What have you done to her you son of a bitch?!" Husk leaned angrily into Alastor, making him take a step backwards. "I did nothing Husker! she's upset for no reason!" Husk rolled his eyes and left looking back at Alastor who wasn't moving. "Just stay away from her you dumb motherfucker!" but the next second he vanished making Husk startle a little mumbling a whatever. "W-Why are you upset N/n?..."

...

.
.
A/n: holy shit, i typed lots but bad, it's literally so bad, but whatev, i still have moreee~

__
1643 words