Chapter 4- Burst out

"thanks for the meal strawberry pimp~it was delicious..just like you~~'' Angel said flirty to Alastor as he was collecting the plates to throw them in the sink hoping someone will wash them, if no, he was needed to do it by himself, sadly. "oh would you shut up Angel?! go flirt whit my friend Husker!! i don't have time for your atrocious compliments and nicknames!'' Alastor said uncomfortable. ''sit on a dick!'' Angel should've been having lots of confidence to say that to the Radio Demon...LOTS!..Alastor's eyes became radio dials, his antlers growing and growing,

''Alastor don't! AND YOU ANGEL! CAN'T U FUCKING MIND UR OWN GODDAMN BUSINESS?! DO U REALLY NEED TO TEASE EVERYONE, BUT EVERYONE YOU SEE WHIT UR SEXUAL JOKES?!'' you were getting stressed over the situation, all of them were giving you confused looks but Husk and Alastor, they were more like drunk and proud. ''EH! MY FAULT THAT DA PIMP'S AN OL'MAN?!'' he then went upstairs, Angel probably hated you now, you clearly had to go to him later and say sorry about your burst.

Everyone left but Husk and Alastor. Husk just sleeping on the table as usual while Alastor just..smiling or whatever he was doing. You turn around and go to the sink and start to wash the plates, sooner, Alastor joins you. . .

''to be honest, i never saw someone fine-tuning Angel! that was pure entertainment my dear!'' you heard some laughing tracks in the background, ''yeah i guess..i mean..i just got mad at the fact that he's been harassing you verbally for lots of times before and it became annoying at a point, and i had to tell him!'' you said while being mad over some food still sticked to the plate, ''let me help dear!'' you suddenly heard a little clack like someone just clicked their fingers, and saw all the place was clean, the plates in their places and your hands dry, ''y-you could've done this...WHY DIDN'T YOU DO IT FROM THE BEGGING?!'' a groan escaped from your mouth as you were slightly annoyed by him but still feelt like you were used to it, why do u feel like u knew him from before? even if u clearly didn't...''a man have its reasons darling!~'' he went out of the kitchen leaving u alone in there, later, u left too going back to your room.

Before entering in your room you went to Angel's and knocked, after 2 seconds you heard a muffled voice saying "enter.." you opened his door and once he saw you, he turned to the other side of the bed covering his face whit the blanket, you felt even more regretful for what happened so you came to his side and sat on the bed "look Angel, im really really sorry about what happened earlier, I didin't mean to shout at you..but you were annoying Alastor and this annoyed me too, and I had to since you are usually making flirty compliments to everyone! but I must say that you're actually a great person that I really like to spend time whit! and..i really would be glad to be your best friend or atleast friend..again..im really really sorry!.." he looked at you, tears in his eyes then he suddenly hugged you tight "its okay toots..i know you didn't mean it..and I would be so glad to be your friend! you're amazing!!" you smiled softly at his sayings and hugged him back "thanks Angel..well I might go back to my room now..im pretty tired.." he broke the hug "kay toots, go and rest ;)), byee", "bai bai!" and you left going back to your room.

__
628 words