Chapter 31- Lucifer came again

"Let's g-...wait, what was Lilith talking about?..." Vaggie asked as the quest mates suddenly stopped and threw eachother panicked looks. "She said something about some quests and a potion, but we did nothing!...Charlie?...what are you 5 hiding?.." Vaggie asked suspecting the five. "Uh, um, w-what are you talking about Vaggie?..." Melody sighed "fine, i'll tell you what's happening..Charlie, Y/n and Alastor can't say anything about what are we doing right now since they risk of being cursed..but as me and Husk already are..i'll tell you....".

Vaggie gasped at her explainings "what the heck have you pushed yourself into Charlie?! why Y/n?! Melody, i-, i wasn't expecting something like that from you...and Husk..i tought you were better than that, eh about that pompous shitlord, for me, he can die!" this made Alastor mad "WHAT?!..." the others made their eyes wide "Vaggie, no!! he's good now!!" Charlie stroked Vaggie's shoulders. "WTH VAGGIE?! REALLY?! can you stop sending death threats to Al?!" he calmed down seeing that you're also overprotective, i mean there's no relationship where atleast one of the partners isn't overprotective! (xD)

"Toots, take a lollipop and shut yo mouth, they're clearly togetha, so send him threats when they're not in da same place!" Vaggie rolled her eyes "me and my dumb mouth.." she mumbled going into the dining room to hang the decorations on the walls.

•After 3 hours•

"Finally, the place looks simply gorgeous! you did an amazing job guys! also, you are free now! go eat, relax or sleep!" Charlie exclaimed happily as you all nodded and smiled going into your directions. "My dear, would you mind going whit me out to get ice cream?" you laughed a little at Alastor's question "ice cream? in hell? Al, hell is hot as fuck! the ice cream would melt completely in 10 seconds!" he mumbled something like a 'fuck' 'ice' 'ask' and some more words, as you again petted his head. "Hmm, instead of ice cream, let's get you some venison as i'll just get a milkshake!" Alastor's eyes became wide, same whit his smile, even his tail was wiggling just thinking about those delicious bloody pieces of venison into his mouth. "Then let's go! why are we waiting?" that's weird, he was acting like a little kid, the big scary radio demon was now the excited adorable radio demon.

"Teleport or walk?" you asked as he couldn't wait for that bloody venison, his look gave u the answer. "So teleport it is!". Once you were there, he was again acting like the toughest and malefic guy he pretends to be everyday. "Hello fellow sinner!..i would want a piece of venison and a hmmm, a strawberry chocolate milkshake! add cinnamon to the milkshake please!" the seller nodded giving Alastor his venison and then, he gave you the milkshake. Quitting the shop, you both go back to the hotel.

"Enjoyed the venison deer boi?" he nodded smiling wide at you. "Y/N! ALASTOR! WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN?! Lucifer. is. here." Vaggie shouted at you, noise and screams being heard from the background. "WHAT?!" you ran further and see your friends trying to fight whit Lucifer, every of them being weakened.

"Lucifer...what's your dumb ass doing here?..." you turned into your revenge demon form, a purple scythe appearing in your hand, your eyes becoming f/c X's. "Y/n, my darling...im trying to get back what's mine! WHERE'S THE POTION Y/N?!" his shadows grabbed your neck but suddenly Lucifer was thrown into the wall. "Don't. touch. mon. faon" a glitchy voice was heard, "yeah! don't touch..me! you.. motherfucker!" shitty comeback.

"Radio demon! or should i call you..Al?~" Lucifer wiped some blood from the corner of his mouth as Alastor's antlers grew even bigger "Lucifer Morningstar! or should i call you..Luci?~" you laughed quietly.

"Idiot.." smoke surrounded Lucifer and the whole room, suddenly something shiny was approaching Alastor it was a..spear? but he caught it before it hitting his face. "That's all you can do Luci?" he smiled as Lucifer mumbled something.

"I'LL BE BACK ALASTOR, WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT, I'LL ERASE YOU AND Y/N..YOU WILL NEVER SEE THE LIGHT AGAIN...The war has just begun..." he left, black crows flying out of the greyish smoke, then out on the windows.

"Are you all okay?.." you stopped levitating. "Yeah N/n..we are alright.." you wiped your forehead in relief. "Let's eat something..you all seem hungry!" they nodded at your sayings and went to the kitchen.
.
.
A/n: hai, sorry for this chapter being so bad-written but i had lack of ideas and all i could think of was Lucifer's coming qwq, i swear the next chapter will be more interesting! since whit the blood moon ball! xD, see ya! :)

__
815 words