Chapter 34- What the heck Kira?!

Sitting at the bar drinking some f/d, you were talking whit Husk about different topics but something was bothering you, a question was bothering you, you needed an answer. "Husk, tell me ur opinion on Melody!" you ordered as he began stuttering "w-what? why?" "just do it!" he shrugged wiping some glasses. "Well uh, she's kind, and really friendly, and i really like spending time whit her!" you smiled as Melody's voice was heard. "Aww Husk! that's really sweet of you!!" Husk startled then smiled, suddenly, music faded in slowly and as you turned around you saw being seated in the dj's seat, that famous scientist named Baxter, you didn't know that he was also an amateur dj, but whatever. Everyone went on the dance floor, even Melody and Husk, so you went too, even if Alastor was nowhere to be seen.

Everyone had dance partners as you were dancing whit any demon whose hand you took, you had lots of fun but missed your special dance moves you had whit Alastor, where was he?

A slow melody begun, making you roll your eyes then you went back to the bar sitting on a chair, continuing drinking your f/d as you watched on everyone pairing up. Vaggie and Charlie, Angel whit some sinner, even Husk and Melody were pairing up, but you, Katie, Tom, Kira, Niffty and some mores were just sitting aside watching the whole place being filled whit laughs, sighs and especially, love. Kira silently came next to you making you startle. "So, you're also alone?.." you nodded "im also alone, my lover left me 3 months ago.." you left your f/d down and looked her way "why did he left you?..you seem really amazing and lovely!" she sighed "i-i don't know..all i was doing was loving and caring for him, but, he decided to cheat on me whit uh, Mimzy, that was her name i think...but then i found out that he also cheated on Mimzy whit another overlord that he's now together whit! as i remember, that overlord's 'name' is the Revenge Demon.." you made your eyes wide, of course she was talking about you and Alastor, but not to seem suspect, you asked her for his name. "May i ask his name?.." "i think it was something whit A...like..Ala.....right, his name was Alastor". You spat your drink "YOU MEAN MY ADORABLE LITTLE-..uhh..little mind was meant to find out these things? heh...." she looked weird at you, no one should know that you're the actual Revenge Demon, except for your friends. "I- uh..im really sorry for you, he's a damned jerk and a manipulative person! you know that too! please stop thinking about him, it will bring you only pain! just, think of new opportunities! like, finding another man who will actually love you or living your life and dreams as a single person!" she smiled as you felt a little bad for her "thanks, you're right, i'll try to forget that idiot!" you smiled back rubbing her shoulder "good job girl, you're strong and you can do it! oh wait..A- someone!...is calling me!! heh.." you went away and answered. "Okay! go! i won't follow you!!" Kira said as you looked weirdly at her.

"Wow Al! you knew how to use a phone and call me!" chuckles were heard on the other side of the phone. "Besides that, WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! THE BALL ALREADY STARTED! I TOUGHT YOU LEFT ME THERE! AND-" he cut you off "shh darling! daddy will never leave you!~" "yeah, whatev, where are you?!" chuckles were heard again "outside darling~" you shrugged "alright! im coming!" you hang up going outside looking left and right, but again, he was nowhere to be seen.

"Behind you darling~" a deep voice scared you, making you turn around and fall backwards, but something caught you, opening your eyes, you saw Alastor, he looked way hotter than before and had a fucking rose in his mouth. You were flustered and embarrassed, you were literally red-. He took the rose and placed it behind your ear then grabbed your chin looking into your e/c eyes as he licked his sharp chompers making you breath heavy. "A-Al?...wh-wha-" "shush darling~" you breathe in and out "s-so, why are y-you out here?..we were s-supposed to be inside..and uh..h-have fun whit..the others in there!..." you stuttered "my love, 12AM is rather far, right now, this is supposed to be our time! only us, alone~" you smirked "well then, let this moments be ours only~" he chuckled and dragged you in the grass nearby. And you both began dancing "but..there's no music!..how are we supposed to dance?.." he looked into your eyes and leaned closer "we are, the music~" you nodded and placed your head on his chest listening to his heartbeats, but, there were no heartbeats.

"A-Al?.....w-why do i hear nothing?..d-do you have a heart right?......" he nodded in disapproval. "Sadly no darling.." you made your eyes wide "WHAT?! B-BUT HOW ARE YOU STILL ALIVE?! I MEAN, YOU CANNOT LIVE IF YOU D-DON'T HAVE A HEART!!" tears flooded your eyes, but you had no idea why. "Want the truth darling?.." you nodded, both of you sitting on the actually frosty grass. "Well my dear, before you, there was a girl named Kira that i was togheter whit, she was super obsessive and weird, she never cared about me and she was only using me for her goods-" you cut him off "exactly what are you doing!" you laughed "let me finish love~" you shrugged. "As i was saying, she was only using me for her goods, so one day, i went to her and showed her photos of me and Mizmy kissing, of course those photos were fake, but i had to get rid of her somehow! so that was the only way, someday she took the photos and threatened me that she will be showing them to the news reporters if i don't make a deal whit her, as i didn't wanted to ruin Mimzy's career, neither kill Kira, i agreed in making a deal whit her. She wasn't showing the photos to anyone, but this, in exchange for my heart!".

"I met Kira earlier, i talked whit her..and i believed that she was a good person..." Alastor sighed "well no dear, she's not a good person. Kira is also known by the name of Tricky Demon, she says a thing and does otherwise! she said she'll stole my soul but she stole my heart! so never but never! believe her!" you made your eyes wide "oh no...earlier she said that she won't follow me but i think that she-"

"YOU!!..."

__
1153 words