Chapter 39- Arriving in Paris

"Hi, Blitzø! We decided to go on a trip to the human world, and we might need your help in this!" "Ohh! Y/n! sure! we can help you! come later to get the teleporter!" "thanks Blitz! see ya!" your eyes shone happiness, and as you looked at the others, you nodded, everyone getting excited but Husk, Damian and Alastor who just smiled wider. Walking over to your lover, his ears flinched, a subtle blush appearing on his greyish face. "Are you sure you want to revisit that fucked up world? i must warn you..the world you knew in 1920 changed lots! No one reads newspapers anymore! they all use phones!" you giggled quietly, Alastor blushing even more. "Uh, i-i guess! i can uh, adapt to the new modern world you're talking about! i mean, im the Radio Demon! im capable in adapting!!" rolling your eyes you crossed your arms smiling softly. "As you say radio man! Now let's go! we shall get that teleporter!".

"THANKS BLITZ! LOVE YOUUU!! BYEEEE!!" the IMPs waved, and just before entering in the human world you felt your right shoulder being pressed into your bones hardly then a little push who made you stumble and enter in the portal. Opening your eyes, the first thing you noticed was the bright blue sky, then your friends. "We..WE DID IT!!" you, Charlie, Rosette, Melody, Vaggie and Niffty were hugging eachother tight. "Let's go into the city! and admire ourselves into a window! Charlie said, everyone following her.

Woahs and oh my gods were heard, everyone was admiring itself. Charlie had now pale cream-colored skin, her red cheeks being now shaded whit her skin. Vaggie instead of white hair had a chocolate brown one, she having no more a x on her eye. Husk was looking buff, and had black combed back hair, Niffty now had two eyes and her hair was still the same color. Rosette was mostly looking the same, just her eyes being now normal colored. Everyone's were now. Damian was the same, but his skin was now cream-colored, Angel Dust changed lots, he now had a blonde pinkish short hair and normal human eyes. He was a lot shorter, everyone was. Melody had now short brown hair as you had the exact same hair color as in hell but a little more brownish, your e/c eyes stayed the same, partially, you kept most of your features.

"I finally have fingers instead of claws!! i can finally rub my cheeks whitout them bleeding!!" happily rubbing them, you felt rather some cold hands pinching your warm cheeks. "Can i still pinch them darling?" "yes of course Alastoouu....." turning to him, your jaw dropped. "Is everything alright love?" still gasping, you were admiring his now short chocolate brown hair, those dark mystic eyes and his tiny waist. "I...must...protecc...you...from...the...society's...eyes..." "What?..". You hugged Alastor tight. "YOU'RE TOO PRECIOUS!! and if someone dares to throw you a look...it'll rain blood~...". "Ooh~ overprotective, i like that!~". "Yeah so? i don't want any slut to catch an eye on you!" Alastor shrugged. "As i neither want a fuckboy to wolf-whistle at you!" smirking you hold your hand out. "Then, let's show this world that we're only ours!~".

"OH WOULD YOU STOP FLIRTING FOR SATAN'S SAKE?!" Husk threw a booze bottle he had whit him into Alastor as you made 3 steps away from him trying not to laugh. "But would you stop holding Melody's hand?" your remark made Husk let go of her immediately. "Yeah Huskie!! you were supposed to be mine!" Angel rubbed Husk's shoulders as he just looked really snuffy at him and was about to beat him up.

"Okay for god's sake, everyone calm down!! this day is for having fun!! not fights!! now, let's go visit!" Vaggie calmed everyone and everything. "First, what city is this?.." Charlie scratched her head looking for a road sign. "Uhh, that tower over there says that we're in Paris..." Rosette pointed to the Eiffel tower. "Oh..my..god..i always wanted to visit Paris, i remember when i was little that when going in a trip whit my parents, i imagined myself in a plane which its destination was Paris, France. I was 13, i was also imagining that i had a boyfriend and that i was visiting the eiffel tower together and making romantic things, heh..i was such a dreamy child back then..." Melody placed her hand on your shoulder. "I feel you here N/n, i also loved Paris, but i mostly loved New York and i always wanted to visit it, by the way, you're not the only one who was dreaming of having a boyfriend that was visiting places whit you! we both went through the same shit and i was only 10!-" you both laughed then sighed like some dreamy teenagers who were thinking about boys. "Okay, okay! we understood, u looove visiting! now break up!" Husk said dragging Melody away from you, you shrugging. "Alright..anyone wants to eat something?" asking you saw Angel and Niffty coming by your side, Alastor just making a step closer since he was already there. "I guess i can eat somethin!" "same!" the two in disguise demons said. "We'll visit the Eiffel tower! so i guess that we'll see u there after 20 minutes!" Charlie pointed to the big metal tower, you nodding. "Alright see ya!" then both groups went in their own ways.

"Damn, im literally so hungry.." mumbling, Angel placed a hand on your shoulder. "Wanna suck it?~" you bumped his elbow he shedding a little ow. "I don't wanna suck dicks yet idiot~". "BUT I WAS TALKING ABOUT MY LOLLIPOP BABE!!"

__
963 words