Chapter 22- It was all a dream...

"N/n? N/n?, she's waking up!! SHE'S WAKING UP!!!" "calm down girl you're gonna scare her!!". All you were able to see was a bright white light blinding you, your body was weakened for absolutely no reason, you don't remember anything except the fact that 2 minutes ago you were in hell. "H-huh? where am i? what happened?!" you stood up slowly, leaning your back on the wall. "well, you saved a puppy from being hit by a car, but, the car hit you instead, and that's how you're here in this hospital..anyways, the puppy survived and its now raised by a caring family!" a mixed girl whit brown, silky long hair and black eyes said. "Yeah, atleast you're okay now! WE'VE BEEN SO WORRIED-" the other girl said, she had golden hair and lots of acneas, but she had a one of a kind eye color, it was a marine blue mixed whit some shadings of pale turquoise there and there, and a dark blue was surrounding her iris.
"b-but, who are you two? and where are Alastor and Charlie, and Melody, Husk....where are they?! AND WHERE AM I?!" the 2 girls looked confused at you as your gaze met the blue sky from outside "i-im not in hell anymore?...." your eyes grew wider as the 2 girls looked at you. "N/n? are you, um, alright? you never were in hell! and who are, Alastair and um, Sarlie and Melody and that Husky you're talking about?! girl, you're in the Milky way, in the solar sistem, on terra, in USA, in Louisiana, in New Orleans, in a fucking hospital-...got your answers?!" you nodded "but again, who are you?..." the 2 girls rolled their eyes "we are your best friends Y/n, i am Addie, and she is Stacy...." the mixed girl said as you nodded "o-okay".

"Can you give me some water?..", Addie nodded and went to the sink, as Stacy went outside the room. As Addie gave you the glass water, you saw Stacy entering whit someone, but you didn't gave importance and started to drink. You saw Stacy and that person sitting down, while you were swallowing the water, then, when you threw that person who was a boy, a look, you spit all your water making the girls look confused at you. "Wth Y/n!!" Addie said but you gave a shit about what they were doing, you were literally gasping, your eyes as wide as they could ever be. That boy looked exactly like Alastor, but, more like a human version, a modern one, IN WHICH HE KNEW HOW TO USE A PHONE OH MY!-. "Y/n? are you, um, okay?" Addie said as you snapped out of your shock phase asking "y-yeah but, who's he?..." Addie rolled her eyes, "ugh, of course he is Alex, your boyfriend! You really don't remember anything girl?!" Addie explained as the boy waved at you, of course you waved back, but whit awkwardness.

"Hello miss Addelaine Deiro, the pacient Y/n L/n, can leave today after 5PM! we will need you to complete some papers before actually leaving! miss Stacy Anderson? would you mind coming too? i need both of your signatures!" A doctor said while Addie and Stacy stood up and went after him, waving to you in sign of 'see you later'. In that room were only you, Alex and some more pacients whit their families and friends. You laid your head back down on the pillow letting out a big groan as you covered your face whit your palms. "Are you okay my dear? ya really worried me to be honest, and, why did Stacy told me all those weird things you said? like something about an Alastair and Sarlie and Malody and Husku?.." you laughed softly about the fact that they literally pronounced their names really wrong, but your smile faded away when you remembered that you're not in hell anymore. Alex even had something from Alastor's personality, but he wasn't that polite since in the modern world everyone's mostly rude. "Yeah, i guess im fine..", you scratched your forehead slowly. "Ya parents are really worried about you!" he said making you confused "what? my parents? but, aren't they dead?" he nodded in sign of dissaproval "NO! what are you talkin about Y/n?!" "uh, didn't my alcoholic dad killed my mom and then killed himself?..." he of course said no while giving you a weird and scared look. "Shit, maybe i shall rest a little, my head is full of halucinations..." Alex nodded, then kissed your forehead and left.

You started to cry "i-it was all a dream, IT WAS ALL A DREAM!! i NEVER kissed Al, HE DOESN'T EVEN EXIST!! I NEVER MET CHARLIE OR VAGGIE, OR ANGEL!!! THEY. DO. NOT. EXIST....MUAHAHAHAHA...shit, i feel like im going insane!" you closed your eyes and fell asleep quickly. You suddenly woke up seeing that you weren't anymore in the hospital, you were in a pretty looking room. That must've been your bedroom. You head out of it and go downstairs where you meet a short joyful women whit short curly blonde hair. That must've been your mom, and as you look further, you see a table where a man was sat, he had brown hair and wrinkles on his face, that must've been your dad. "hi sweetie! go eat breakfast! you don't wanna miss the school bus! right? hehe" she told you jokingly. Her personality seemed to be sweet unlike your dads, or, that's what you expected, your dad seemed like a cold person that was always frowning. "Hi um, dad! morning!" you sat down at the table starting to munch on your waffle. "OH MY GODNESS! Y/N!! MY SWEET DAUGHTER! IM SO GLAD YOUR FINE!! I MISSED YOU SO MUCH! NEVER JUMP IN FRONT OF A CAR AGAIN!!" he said hugging, you were surprised but hugged back. "Come on N/n! the school bus is here!" your mom shout as you let the waffle down "okay mom! leaving right away!!" you put on your shoes, took your backpack which was magicaly done and neither remember how it even got there, but you took it anyways and left the house. "Goodbye!" you closed the door and got on the bus.

"hi Y/n! sit here!" "uh, okay!"

__
1070 words