Chapter 40- Stuck..

"Bonjour! i wa-" being cut off you almost gasped "Bonjour! j'aimerais un gâteau à la lave, en ajouter un autre pour ma petite amie, pour lui, deux sucettes glacées aux fraises et pour cette petite fille ici, 2 macarons!" the waiter nodded scribbling the orders in a little notebook. "d'accord! la commande prendra environ 15 minutes pour être prête!" the french woman smiled sheepishly. "Bien! merci!". And the french women went in the kitchen. "Woah...I never knew you are so fluent in parleyvoo Al!!"(parleyvoo=french). "You don't know lots about me darling~" your smile flattened "w-what do you mean?..." you caught him off guard. "Um, nothing dearie!" "alright?..".

"Can i taste?" you leaned into Angel looking at his popsicles. "Sure babe, have a relish!" placing one in your mouth, Angel pushed it further making you choke on it and your own saliva, then he pulled it back as you bumped his elbow coughing badly. "ANGEL!! d-don't be sexual.." he placed your hand on his shoulder turning you to him "why not babe?~" you saw him licking his sharp chompers. "First, we're in public, second, you're gay, third, yo-" you were cut off by Niffty who placed a bottle of chlorox on the table. "Angel, you have a little stain on your shirt..." Niffty said creepily making Angel tremble.

"Oh my god Vaggie!! this is so pretty.." Charlie hugged her latina girlfriend, while watching the small ant look alike people and the city behind the tall buildings. Melody was showing Husk a vid of how and when was the eiffel tour built, Rosette and Damian were sharing some kisses there and there, they were almost a couple now. Damn, how many teases Damian was gonna get from Melody and Y/n, hah, countless.

"Is it just me? or i have an urge to kill?~.." you mumbled while heading whit the other 3 to the place Charlie told them to met at. "I do too darling!" smirking you chuckled deeply. "Then, let's get on top of eiffel tower and do a killing spree~" "As you wish mon cherie!~" both yours and Alastor's hands clasped one in another.

"Oh!, they arrived!" Charlie pointed to us four. "Hey toots!" . "So, me and Vaggie decided to go to a restaurant along whit Damian, Husk, Rosette and Melody! and i wondered if u wanted to come too!" Charlie asked happily. "Nah toots, we're full already, to be honest, i'll go whit Niffty to some clothing shops!" Charlie nodded. "How about you two?" Charlie was looking at you as you bit your lower lip subtly. "We're going on top of the eiffel tower! we uh, have some business to do over there!" Charlie nodded and left along whit the others.

"Ready?.." "ready!" grabbing guns, both of you transformed back into your demon forms somehow. "Let's make those people plead us to stop~". Aaand the killing spree begun, blood being spread everywhere, gunshots being heard and even tentacles threwing people at like 50 meters away. Not even 2 minutes passed that the police came along whit helicopters. Everyone was panicked, Charlie and the other 7 were already running back to the forest, to the portal. Gunshots were heard hitting the metal of the eiffel tower.
"RUN" you heard Alastor say, but he was already flying back to the forest leaving you behind. "WAIT!! I CAN'T FLY!!" but he didn't heard you, you shed a scared groan and took the elevator. It took quite half a minute to reach the ground.

Running, you heard police and gunshots in your back, they were all trying to catch you so for the best, you jumped on those tentacles Al made and it threw you 10 meters away from the police. Seeing the others at 12 meters away from you, you shouted, "HEY! WAIT!" but your shoutings were nothing in comparison whit the people's screams and the police sirens. Being so far away from your friends was a big disadvantage, they were already entering in the portal, but when the last one entered, the portal closed, leaving you behind, whit no way of returning back home. Stepping where the portal once was, you fell on your knees, tears falling of your face. "A..Al?.....C-Char...lie?..CHARLIE?! ALASTOR!" you were digging desperately whit your own hands thinking that maybe it will help, but no, you got stuck in the human world. You..got stuck...in..the human world. Clacking mentally, police was heard coming closer, so you hid in a hollow, hoping the police will never find you, and that your friends will come back for you.

"You're back!!" Blitzø hugged Melody as she hugged back. "Wait, something's not right..." he remarked as the others rose their brow. "Where's...Y/n?" "what do you mean? she's right heeeEEOMG, SHE'S NOT HERE, WHERE'S SHE?!?" Charlie begun crying, Vaggie trying to calm her but she burst into tears too. "WHAT DO YOU MEAN SHE'S NOT HERE?!" Alastor raised his voice at Charlie. "I, i think she got stuck in the human world...". "THEN BLITZØ OPEN THAT FUCKING PORTAL!!" Angel shouted. Blitzø scratched his head "i..sadly can't..". "WHAT?!" Vaggie shouted madly. "I can open the portal only once a year.." Alastor, Charlie, Angel, Melody, Damian, and even Rosette fell on their knees, some bursting into crocodile tears, some just being silent, little tear drops falling off their faces. "Im really sorry about this Charlie.." she wiped her tears "i-its not your fault Blitzø, it was our fault for leaving her behind..we..we'll go now..i gotta take care of my hotel..please announce us when you can reopen the portal.." Blitzø nodded slightly, waving sadly at them as they all left.

We'll meet again...

Don't know where..

Don't know when..

But i know we'll meet again..

Some sunny day..

Keep smiling through..

Just like you always do..

Till the blue skies drive the dark clouds far away~..

__
992 words