Chapter 2- Your new home

Once you entered in your room, you gasped since it was big and really pretty, a single person bed in the middle of the room, 2 nightstands in both parts of the bed, a couch on the left side where also the window was and a plasma TV right in front of the bed sticked to the wall. You placed your clothes in the wardrobe and changed into a f/c dress whit some white long stockings, you put on some white velvet long gloves and tied up your hair into a messy bun.

Suddenly you hear a knock on the door. ''ENTER!'' you said still looking through the wardrobe.

A white-pink 8ft (ur 6ft) tall spider whit fluffy hair and 4 arms, entered in your room, he was holding a cute piglet and was drinking a chocolate-strawberry milkshake

you got startled and jumped in fear ''WHO ARE YOU?!'', ''hi toots..im Charlie and her latina girlfriend's friend! my name in Angel Dust! im the porn star in hell! want a ride?~'' this made you uncomfortable, really..uncomfortable, ''n-no thanks...'', ''kai toots..also, those things im sayin are just sexual jokes i like to do sometimes! so don't be afraid or uncomfortable around me!'' you were feeling a bit sorry for being so overdramatic.

''oh..okay..if u say so..Angel! but..why are you here?'' you asked looking through your wardrobe for some heels, ''to announce you that dinner is ready and you should come downstairs! the strawberry pimp made the dinner this evening! ;)'' you were confused at his words

''strawberry..pimp?'' it was confusing, but u burst into laughter after finding the meaning of it. ''its a nickname i usually call Alastor..you'll get used to us!'' he said chilly as finishing his milkshake. ''i hope so!'' he walked out of your room as you said ''wait! are there more persons in this hotel that i need to meet?..'' he turns to u and lifts a brow ''uh yeah..Husk and Niffty, you'll met them downstairs! be careful..Husk's a pretty boy and i like to think that he's mine so please don't ruin my chances!'' you giggled at his sayings, ''sure, i didn't even met him yet! i don't think that he's THAT pretty, in my opinion of course!'', ''thanks toots! see you downstairs!~'' and he left while you finally found some good looking heels.

__
403 words