Chapter 29- The pain is gone (part 2)

"Shouldn't Charlie and the others be back by now? i mean, it's pretty late.." Vaggie was walking back and forth, worried. Angel and Damian were drinking some vodka and Niffty was sewing sweaters for some of the sinners Lucifer brang here. "Miss Vaggie? can we talk a little?..." Kira asked her as she nodded following to the corner of the room, "so what's wrong Kira?" she sighed "well, it's about Lucifer, he wants to take over this hotel by killing you all, and i also heard something about how he wants to kill or erase an overlord and a recent overlord who seems to be friends whit, he is scared that those 2 can dethrone him!! im warning you miss Vaggie, Lucifer is maybe watching everything right now!! so don't spit any, but any secret until we know that he left us alone!" Vaggie nodded "thanks Kira! we will heed your advice!" she smiled slowly going to Niffty, asking her for a sweater. "Yo toots, da blood moon ball is in 2 days!" Angel just reminded Vaggie of one of the most important nights, except the extermination day. The day a soul was finding its soulmate was quickly coming, and they haven't even started on the decorations!

"AHH-" Melody stumbled upon something but Husk caught her just in time, as she was about to kick that thing, you let out a big shout saying stop. Everyone looked confused at you but you didn't care and took the paper clue. "Look! the paper says "im hiding in something you will stumble on! have a hint. im bumping!" Charlie kinda caught the idea "soo, you're telling me that this thing Melody just stumbled on, might be where the next clue is?" you nodded as Charlie smiled wider. "So, something that bumps....A HEART!! AL! COME OVER HERE AND TEAR THIS DEMON HEART'S APART!! and find the next paper clue!" he took the heart and whit the click of a finger, the heart teared apart, revealing a little bottle whit a paper in it. You took it out and read it out loud 'congrats! you made it until now! i promise the next quest is really easy! just follow these steps and you will be okay!
1. take the heart and give it to the IMPs
2. ask them for a important potion
3. take it then say goodbye and run!' "uh, sure, really weird quest if you ask me.." you scratched your head a little. "Yeah but, we better get going, we need to finish this quest so then we can head back to the hotel, i bet Vaggie and the others are worried about our disappearance.." Melody said as you all nodded. "Then, why are we waiting? Let's go!!" you started to run as the others were following you.

Sooner, you enter in a building and ran upstairs until you see a door whit a logo on it, it was IMP. You knock and suddenly, you hear commotion on the other side of the door. "Moxxie! go check who the fuck is at the door!" a voice could be heard "but why me boss?!" "because i don't wanna be interrupted while im playing whit my horse toy!!" the other voice groaned and steps were heard more louder and louder. "Hi, what the fuck do youuuu...." a red little demon whit white hair opened the door but he stopped saying anything when he saw the radio demon itself in front of him. "M-Moxxie?" Melody pushed the radio demon away and looked at the red little demon "Melody?! OH MY! MELODY SWEETIE! HAVEN'T SEEN YOU IN SO LONG!! What brings you here?" Moxxie hugged Melody. "But first, who are they?.." he asked pointing to you "oh, she's Charlie, he's Husk, this is Alastor the one you might know as the radio demon and this is his charming demon belle, Y/n!" you waved sheepishly as Husk shook hands whit him, Charlie and Alastor just threwing him smiles. "Oh, im so rude, come in! BLITZØ, MILLIE, LOONA! COME OVER HERE A LITTLE!!" you entered as he shouted to some other demons, footsteps being heard.

"Melody! Alastor! my ol' good friends! what brings you here?" a red goat looking like demon asked. "Blitzø! i missed you!!-" Melody was cut off by Alastor "hi dear friend Blitzy, we might need your services right now.." Blitzø smiled "eh? do i need to kill someone?" "no! we are now doing a quest! and this quest said to bring you, the IMPs, a heart, in exchange of a potion.." suddenly, Blitzø's smile flattened. "The potion of durability and strenght.." Blitzø left going in another room, then came back whit a little square looking like bottle. "This potion will help you lots in battles, use it wisely, you will need it when you least expect it!" Blitzø warned us "also, hide it before Lucifer sees that you have it, he's been searching for it since his first fight whit an overlord, that overlord really hurt him that day, so he asked a wizard to make him a strength and durability potion in exchange of his soul, and he did. After some days, he lost the potion, some demons took it and don't knowing what to do whit it, left it in the IMP City, where we found it! So as i said, be careful not to lose it, and hide it wherever you think its the best! and also, take care of you, when you will get to the sixth or seventh quest, Lucifer will start hunting after you, trying to kill you since you will be able to go to heaven and back to hell whenever you want to! please take care of yourselves! and don't hesitate to call us whenever you need help in a fight! alright?" you nodded "thanks Blitzø! thanks Moxxie! can i get your numbers?" they nodded as you transcribed them into your phone. "Thanks for the help!! goodbye!!" you headed out of the room as the others also said their goodbyes "bai Mox! bai Blitz!!" Melody saluted, and you all left going back to the railway station.

"I can't believe sinners came to our hotel!! IM SO HAPPY!!!" Charlie exclaimed. "Please don't be too happy about it, that might be Lucifer's hand, i think he wants to take over the hotel and kill us! you need to talk to Vaggie when we get back, she maybe knows more about this, but we can't get excited by it too quick, it might be some kind of trap! i think we're in big danger.." Charlie's smile flattened "y-your right..atleast now demons won't make fun of me for not having any residents at my hotel anymore.." you stroked her shoulder "everything will be alright Charlie.." she smiled softly at you. "Thanks Y/n..thanks..also, the blood moon ball is in two days!!"

"wait what?-"

__
1153 words