Chapter 8- Who's Y/n actually?...

''i umm..wanna talk whit you for a moment before leaving this place called..beach..'' the Radio Demon said while heading whit Damian a little more further from the car so that no one could hear them. ''uhh sure..what's the problem?'' Damian was confused, what did that Radio Bitch wanted from him?..''from since when are you here?..'', ''uhh about 4 to 5 months! same for Melody'' Damian said pointing to Melody who waved. ''do you remember hitting me then saying some ugly cursed words at me? was that you..Damian?'' Alastor leaned into his face which it made him startle in uncomfortableness and scariness. '' OH MY GOD..YOU'RE THAT GUY I BUMPED IN?!..damnn..im so forgetful sometimes! oh but..coming back to whatever i was saying, im sorry for doing that!'' Damian saw Al leaving him there ''that's all i wanted to hear! you just don't want to see N/n crying over your dead body..would you?...'' Damian nodded as he showed a scared no on his face, ''good!..'' Al said getting in the front seat waiting for everyone to get in.

''okayy everyone!! so we should have rules about who and where's sitting! so, i will stay to the window! Charlie next to me, then Angel! and behind us, in the back, back seats, will be..Husk, Niffty, Melody and Damian!!'' Vaggie said authoritarian while everyone nodded in sign of approval, u got confused ''uhh..but..what about me?..'' Vaggie threw you an 'you serious?' look. ''of course you're staying in the front seats whit the Radio Demon! we don't wanna crash in a tree! do we?'' you said no and saw everyone go inside sitting as how Vaggie told them ''also..ITS FINAL AND FOREVER!!'' you groaned at her sayings as getting in, sitting next to Alastor in the front seats.

''again my dear?'' he said turning on the car, you rested your head on your hand looking outta the window and sighed, ''yeah, and its final and forever!..'' your cheeks turned pale pink as he smiled wider, ''well atleast they did a thing right!'' you got confused ''what do you mean?''..his smile suddenly flattened as he showed a scared look on his face, which was rare seen! but it came back. ''uhh..nothing my dear! use ur magical rectangle thingy to play music!'' he said tensioned as you heard laughing tracks in the background. ''i REALLY need to teach you how to use a phone..'' you giggled softly as he got a bit embarrassed. ''would you really do this?..like..for me?'' Alastor said surprised as you giggled even more, ''of course i would! i mean everyone has and knows how to use a phone and why shouldn't you?'' he just smiled, smiled in excitement. ''look..let's go and buy you one!'' you said searching for your wallet, ''right now dear?'' he was still surprised, ''of course'' you opened the little window from which you can see the rest of the limo, everyone looked at you. ''we're going to the shop for a moment! i will want ya all to wait here as i go and search for something!, they all nodded ''sure toots'', ''okay!'' ''k take your time'' you heard everyone saying as you closed the little window, ''let's go'' you said as Alastor turned the car to the right and picked up speed.

you all arrived, as you were about to get down, you hear Alastor saying ''uh..c-can i come whit you?'' you look back and smile, ''of course you can! i mean..its for you! and you need to choose which one you want!'', he smiled wider while nodding. you both got down going into the store. Vaggie suddenly threw her eyes out of the window and saw you two. ''huh?...where are they going?!..i mean yeah Y/n is going to the store but..why is Alastor going whit her?..i'll go and spy on them..i don't want her gone or erased by that untrustful bitch!'' Vaggie said going to the car's door while Charlie was trying to stop her, ''Vaggie! don't do it or Y/n's gonna have a sweet revenge on you! do u want that?!'', Melody said as Vaggie threw her a confused look. ''huh? revenge? what are you talking about?!'' Melody laughed softly, ''oh my, Vagatha! you don't know almost anything about Y/n! but let me give you some hints...when someone spies, pranks or make jokes about her, she loses her sanity and make those people who did those things to her, suffer, like they never did before...people usually call her The Revenge Demon, and also..she's untrustful and a source of danger when she's in that form, so ya better not mess whit her, unless you want to suffer..badly...'' everyone got chills, they never tought someone as sweet as Y/n could be so dangerous.

''heh..we just found the Radio Demon's soulmate!'' Angel laughed, ''right toots?'' Melody laughed softly ''we maybe did but we still don't know..as i saw, Y/n likes Damian..so i don't know if there could be any love signs between she and Alastor. Damian spilled his water, ''WHAT?! ME?! b-but..but i don't like her!! she's only just a friend for me!!'' his eyes widened a lot, he had to tell her that she's just a friend for him..and he will.

"i need to tell Y/n that she's just a friend and that she should try her luck on Alastor...",
"i will help you...''
...

A/n: hey! once i'll finish Y/n's dress design, i'll put it right above! thank you for reading until now and i hope you enjoyed and will still enjoy as much as i do when im writing this story! ly all!

__
971 words