Chapter 30- Lilith's back

"Oh Charlie you're back!!" Vaggie hugged the demon princess as you and Alastor were holding hands and Husk and Melody were sharing some full of love looks as it seems. "Yeah, can you tell me more about those sinners here?" Vaggie nodded taking Charlie's arm going into a couch's direction. Husk suddenly took Melody's hand, and in 2 seconds she became a blushing mess, as you threw her a wink, she looking ugly at you. Angel Dust seeing the scene, made a sad face and went to Alastor. "Hey hot stuff~ ya busy tonight?~~" his uncomfortableness made you laugh a little as Angel was only winking. "I..uhh..yes indeedy! i gotta help uhh, my dearest Y/n whit the blood moon ball decorations!" "but there are no decorations needed daddy~..lemme get on top of you boi~~" you were laughing the shit outta yourself as Alastor was about to go crazy. "Damn Angel...YOU'RE...HILARIOUS!!" he started to laugh softly which made Alastor calm a little. "Don't worry dearie, i won't let anyone do that to you, goofy deer boi!" you petted his head as his ears were twitching, he making a goof face to the satisfaction your head pets gave him.
"You're such a goof sometimes" you laughed walking towards Vaggie and Charlie but felt a hand dragging you back and sticking you to a wall, it was Alastor's, of course.

"Am i a goof anymore mon faon?~" he made his voice deep while giving you a flirty look, as you just blushed. Uh, i, umm..." stumbling lots, you burst into laughter, he lost that flirty comportment of his and placed you down, he laughing too. "YeAh! you're still a little adorable goof for me!" you pinched his chubby cheeks as he just smiled like a goof that he is. "Let's go, we must start on those decorations or ask Charlie about what is Lucifer trying to do..but, remember when Lilith said she'd help us?.." he nodded "she haven't gave us even a message or a news or anything Lucifer's doing..maybe she's plotting whit him, i think she di-" suddenly, a knock was heard on the door, Melody opened it since she was the closest to it and in front of it, was Lilith, she looked scared and worried. Running in, she shout at all of us to come and listen, and we did.

"Kids you're in BIG danger!! Lucifer knows about the quests your doing, and even about you owning the potion of durability!! PLEASE FIND A PLACE TO HIDE AND STAY SAFE!! he's going to come back here later! and he haves a plan, i kindly succeeded in stealing a paper on which he has a plan on how to kill the hotel staff, crew, sinners, and..uh? Alastor and..Y/n?..and then how to take over the hotel.." you gasped, even if you knew that Lucifer already had problems whit you and Alastor and that he wanted to take over the hotel. "Always remember kids, when the war will begin, i'll be there helping you from the shadows!!" she hugged all 9 of you as some hugged back. "I'll go, i don't want Luci to see that im gone, since that'll put you in more danger! adios kids, and take care of you!!" you gulped. "i-uh..we atleast know what Lucifer has in plan...but killing Y/n and Alastor?..that's unacceptable, plus that those two are twice stronger than him!" Charlie tried to find the good side but failed terribly. You were all worried, what are you going to do?...

"We can't do anything, except for starting to place the blood moon ball decorations.." they all nodded.

"Then, let's do it!.."
.
.
A/n: pretty shitty chapter. maybe bc its 3AM and i wanna sleep xD, baiii :) (i'll edit the story tomorrow TnT)
update: it's tomorrow and i already edited it, but it still may have grammatical errors somewhere!..
__
660 words