Chapter 46- Rough night

Everyone stood up confused as Angel went and lifted the trapdoor up looking around, his vision being blurry, like a drunk person's. "Who..is it?.." Angel spoke softly as the person in front of him kneeled down and leaned into his ear.

"Im Vaggie, i brang everyone here! " Angel nodded making place for your friends to enter. "You know tomorrow's the extermination day right?!" Vaggie spoke irritated. "Why aren't you all back at the hotel?!" she continued.

Charlie came right beside her annoyed girlfriend and begun rubbing her shoulders which actually calmed her a little. "Look Vaggie, we can't go back to the hotel! that's where Lucifer, i mean..dad, expects us to be! we don't want to risk of getting killed!" Vaggie sighed.

"Alright..so, when will the 'war' begin?" she made some quotation marks in air as you rubbed your eyes. "Morning i think, when he'll go in the basement and probably leave food in the basement's cell, where we were supposed to be." You spoke tiredly.

"So, are you and Damian a thing now?~" Angel teased Damian as he became a blushing mess. "I uh, um.." was everything Damian was able to say. "He meant yes!" Rosette contined happily, a contagious smile on her face.

"CONGRAAAAATS!!" shouting, Rosette giggled. "Thanks N/n!" she replied. "So, can Niffty take care of herself, there?..alone?.." Vaggie modded approvingly which calmed you a little, you didn't wanna the cute little demon being dead or something! she was like a child to you, wasn't she?

"Oh, and about space and sleeping, don't worry! we'll cram up in here." Rosette exclaimed happily. Everyone nodding slowly.

"Guys, we must be careful when fighting Lucifer to not get killed by him either the Angel spear or the bloody sickle.." Charlie reminded as Vaggie, Rosette and Damian's eyes widened.

"OH SHOT-" Damian began walking back and forth, Rosette accompanying him. Vaggie dragged both next to her and threw them a deadly stare. "Calm down you two!" they gulped rubbing their necks.

"Let's just go to sleep. We wanna be awake when fighting! don't we?" Angel pointed out, everyone nodding and sitting wherever they found space, i mean, you were 10 persons in a 6 meter long room, it was really crowded.

.

"NO PLEASE DON'T SHOOT!!" you said running on a dark cobblestone alley, someone trying to catch you, or actually..shoot you. Stumbling, you fell down, as the man behind you, placed his foot on your chest, pointing his gun to the middle of your forehead. Your heart was beating fast and your body suddenly became limp, not being able to move a finger. Before the man shot, he took the hood of his head and looked down at you whit a smirk, as your eyes frozen, the man in front of you was similar to Alastor but, he looked way more human. He had chocolate brown short hair, same color for eyes, and two little glasses that looked like they were about to fall off his nose. And he was dressed vintage, like he was constantly living in the 20s or the 30s.

He looked at you and said some pretty dark words "ah, can't wait to hold your lifeless body into my arms and marry it! haha! it will be sooo entertaining~" then a quick click was heard, followed
by a loud bang.

.

Your eyes shot open, your breath being shaky, sweat dropping off of your face. Standing up, you drank a glass of water then looked at the others sleeping peacefully. Some in eachother's arms, some not, but, that sentence was still running through your head.

'It traumatized you? no! it clearly didn't! but..why the fuck would he say that sentence....' you tought to yourself then choked on the water you just drank. Coughing slightly you breathe in and out.

'C-cmon N/n- don't die too quick, you just don't want Alas- i mean, that Alastor look alike person to hold your dead body next to his and marry it!...right?..' a tear suddenly fled on your left side of the face. A tear? why?

Breathing in and out once again, you went back to your blanket and tried to sleep as far away as you could from Al, why tho? because of a damn nightmare!! 'Dammit N/n! grow the fuck up! it was only just a dream!!' you again tought to yourself then rolled into Al, your eyes closed tightly, not knowing what to feel about the next seconds, but just a dangling arm being placed over your shaky body.

Atleast, it calmed you a little, now, back to sleep! tomorrow, hell counts on you!

__
779 words