1

"Mr. Ackerman, is it true that you became a CEO at such a young age ??" 

"What does your uncle say about this ??" 

"Sir, please look this way ! Sir !!" 

"What are your thoughts about the upcoming company under the name of 'Ripper', sir ??" 

"Is it true that you're still single ?" 

"Mr. Ackerman !" 

The steel blue eyed man remains silent as he walks forward, his bodyguards are busy pushing away those dozens of pers that get in their way. He doesn't even bother to spare a glance at those cameras. Behind him, walks a woman in a formal attire. Her walking pace matches his, yet she keeps a certain distance so that she's a little behind him. 

The two finally get out of the paparazzi crowd and they enter the car that awaits for them. 

A buff, blonde bodyguard opens the door for the young CEO as he immediately get inside, followed by the woman who has been on his tail earlier. The bodyguard closes the door and begins driving away from the place they're at. 

Silence fills the car as a bored look is plastered on the CEO's face. That is until he decides to  break the tension. 

“What's my schedule for tomorrow ?" 

“At 09.00 AM you'll have to attend a meeting with Reiss corporation regarding the resort establishment, at 12.00 PM you have a lunch appointment with Ms. Zoe, and at 01.30 PM Mr. Smith has requested to have a private discussion with you." The lady said politely as she hands him an expensive tablet that shows his rundown for tomorrow. 

His cold eyes scan the screen, “Why is shitty glasses included in my schedule ?" 

“She insisted on having a talk with you since an important matter just came up, sir." 

Levi squints his eyes, “I thought I had banned her from interrupting my work, but since you were the one who arranged my schedule, you're the one at fault.." 

“Yes, you could say I'm the one at fault, Mr. Ackerman," (Y/n) smiled, “And if I may add, by the time Ms. Zoe requested to have a lunch appointment with you, she transferred 2 years supply of cleaning products to your company. I'm aware you're not pleased with Ms. Zoe but I thought you'll be happy with the cleaning supplies so I accepted her request." 

He sighs, "I guess this time shitty glasses managed to bribe me." 

“Yes, it seems so, Mr. Ackerman." (Y/n) replied as her boss returns the tablet to her, which she receives politely with both hands. 

With that, their conversation ends there. 

The CEO himself is not the type to strike a conversation unless it's important. As for his secretary, she'll only speak if needed or when her boss talks to her. The night ride is cold and silent, resembling the personality of the stoic looking man. (Y/n), has found that looking at the lights of the tall buildings on the streets is quite entertaining. Hence throughout the way to the CEO's house, the secretary spends the majority of her attention on the window. 

Roughly an hour later, the car entered the Ackerman residence. A modern looking house with artificial touch, which Levi, the CEO, resides in. 

Levi exited the car, followed by his secretary. She walks her boss to his front door. 

“Well then, I'll take my leave. Have a good night, Mr. Ackerman." (Y/n) bowed at him before she made her way back to the car which is parked at the private front parking lot. 

A soft sigh escapes her lips as she plopped herself on the passenger seat, and the car begins to drift away, going to the next destination. The blonde driver, as well a bodyguard, notices a small change in her behavior, “You seem off today."