12

--AT HANJI'S HOUSE--

"What ? You asked your secretary to marry you ?"

A look of disbelief decorates the face of a brown haired woman with her trademark glasses, Hanji, of course.

"Correct."

"And what did she say ? Did she say yes ??" She leans forward, eager to hear the outcome of her friend's action.

Levi furrows his eyebrows, "Well, she was silent for a while. Then she leaned towards me, and..."

"And ???"

"Then she dove her face against my neck, and..."

If Hanji had a tail, it would surely be wiggling in excitement right now, "Oh my gosh, then what ??"

"...Then she started sniffing me.."

The big grin on Hanji's face disappears, replaced by a confused frown, "S-sniffing ? As in.. smelling you ?"

"Correct."

Levi still remembers what happened a few hours ago when he 'proposed' to (Y/n). He remembers it as clearly as a day.

---FLASHBACK A FEW HOURS AGO WHEN IT HAPPENED---

*sniffs aggressively*

(Y/n) pulls her head back from his neck, a look of worry and confusion written on her beautiful face, "Mr. Ackerman, are you drunk ?"

---END OF FLASHBACK---

"That's what she said." Levi had just described (Y/n)'s response with a blunt face.

Hanji's brows start to twitch, followed by her lips, then.. she bursts into a laughing fit, "Secretary (L/n) said that to you, the almighty vice president Ackerman ??" Hanji wheezes, holding her abdomen which is starting to hurt from laughing too hard.

"Does that mean she wanted a proper marriage proposal ?" Levi uttered.

"What ?"

"But then, I understand. I must've caught her by surprise. I mean, she probably knew she was way out of my league since I'm her boss."

The woman tilts and nudges her chin towards Levi, catching his attention, "Hey, Mr. Short Vice President."

"What, four eyes ?"

"Maybe it's not because she was surprised, but because she doesn't have the intention to marry an asshole who makes her work day and night."

"..."

"What ? It's- DAMMIT ! BAD SHORTY ! DON'T HIT ME WITH A FRICKIN VASE IN MY OWN HOUSE ! ERWIN HONEY, SAVE ME FROM THIS MIDGET-"

---MEANWHILE AT (Y/n)'S APARTMENT---

"He didn't seem drunk.."

(Y/n)'s busy murmuring to herself as she washed the dishes that started to pile up, "What in the world.. Marry him ? Levi Ackerman ?"

"Wait, why am I even thinking about this ?" She scoffs, "He probably didn't mean it when he said that. Gosh.."

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Who the hell.. Pleaseee at least let it be Porco, bringing me some Chinese takeouts-" (Y/n) stops grumbling when she sees the person waiting outside through the peephole.

Oh wow. This one is unexpected.

She sighs, rolling her eyes, "What a day.." then she opens the door, "Uh, good evening-"